Yō Chitose

(Y/N)'s Pov

I laughed and followed my friends down the hallway of my school. We stopped and one of my friends class so she could talk to her teacher. I smiled and listened two my other two friends bicker. I listened to them until my eyes found this punk ass boy staring at me, checking me up and down. I groaned and pulled my skirt down a little bit. Looking down at my uniform, today it consisted of my black skirt, white short sleeved button up shirt, a ribbon for my neck tie and my boots with knee high socks. Fuck, knew I should of worn the jacket. Could of covered up more from this freak. As he started to walk towards me, my friends grabbed my arm and we exited the school. A sigh of relief escaped my lips. I gave them a small smile. As they were waiting for their rides, I looked up as saw him. A huge smile forming on my face.

"I have to go, I'll see you guys tomorrow yeah?"

They all nodded at me as I made my way to my boyfriend and his friend Dewa. I walked up to them and wrapped my arms around Yo. He smiled and hugged me back. I quickly pecked him on the lips and gave Dewa a smile. Chitose took my hand and we started to leave this place, but soon stopped.

"(L/N)! Come on and leave that loser! I can make you way happier." I growled at the punk from earlier, giving him the middle finger. "I can show you what a man feels like, I'll make you scream my name." The guy started to check me out again, causing Chitose to toss me his sweater. I gladly accepted it and covered my self up. I quickly peced him on the cheek. "Thanks baby-"

"I'll fuck you so good." The punk smirked and Dewa grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him as Chitose stepped forward, dropping his cigarette onto the ground. He brought his fist backwards and  knocked the guy in the face. The punk stumbled back and held his jaw.

"You're dead jackass!"

The guy charged Chitose and charged him but he easily dodged him and punched him in the face and then in the gut. "Really? You're gonna talk trash to my girlfriend like that? With me, her boyfriend of a year and a half standing right next to her?" His aura consumed his body. "With two members of Homra right here and you think you can get away with it?" Two of the guys charged Chitose and with one punch they were both knocked out.

The man stepped backwards but brought his fists up. "I can take you on, Homra is weak-"

Chitose slowly walked towards him and punched him in the face, using all of his force. And he fell down onto the ground, gasping for air, blood running from his nose. "Yeah Homra is weak? Well you're stupid." He punched him again and stood up, walking over to us. He wrapped his arm around my waist and the three of us started to walk towards the bar.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

He just nodded. "Anything to protect you."

We continued to walk.

"You really did beat the shit out of him, it was impressive." Dewa stated.

Chitose grinned. "Yeah it was, wasn't it? Gotta protect and impress my girl more." Both boys grinned and I chuckled, pecking him on the lips.

"You don't need to impress me, I love you so much already."

We made our way into the bar, Dewa telling everyone what had happened. Chitose took my hand and lead me to the upstairs room. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and rested his head on my forehead; holding me tightly against him.

"How about you quit school, join Homra and get away from that punk and his group of friends? You'll get to be around me more."

I smiled. "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea." I pressed my lips against his and wrapped my hands around his neck, my fingers playing with his hair. As we pulled away for air, he smiled at me.

"I love you so much."

"And I love you so much too... I'm glad I have you in my life." I laid down on the bed, causing Yo to fall on top of me. "You make me so happy and I'm glad that I'm with such an amazing person."

He smiled and leaned down kissing me on the lips. Our lips moving in sync. "I'm glad I'm with ya too babe. I've never been more happier."

I smiled and pulled him down next to me, resting my head on his shoulder. His arm wrapped around my waist and a yawn escaped my mouth. "Let's rest for a bit?" He nodded and I quickly kissed his cheek before closing my eyes.

End of Oneshot