Saruhiko Fushimi

(Y/N)'s Pov

I opened Sarus door and walked in. I scanned the place and walked to his bedroom, opening the door. He laid on his stomach, shirtless and the blanket only covered his waist. I smirked and stood at the foot of his bed, I spread out my arms and fell on top of him, my face hitting his shoulders. His eyes snapped opened and he glared at me pushing me off, giving me one of his famous 'tsks'. I laughed and crawled back onto the bed, sitting at the foot. He put on his glasses and sat up.

"What are you doing here?"

I tugged at the end of my sleeves and looked down. "Uh well i was bored and since you left he's been moppy...and you're my friend. So I u-uh decided to come see you."

I've always like Saruhiko, ever since I met him I had a crush on him. And at times I think he knew. But if Yata found out he would kill me.

He grinned at me and pushed up his glasses with his index finger. "Oh really now? Where is he does he know you're here?"

I shook my head no. If my brother knew I went to go see him he would go on a rampage. "Misaki doesn't and we both know why-"

He leaped forward and pinned my down, holding my hands above my head. His face was a few inches away from mine and I could tell I was blushing as bad as Yata is when he's around girls. Saru grinned, giving my one of his twisted smiles, incing closer.

"Y-you damn m-monkey what are y-you doing?!" I squirmed until he fell off the bed.

"Tsk, you surely are his sister. Just like him." He said rather boredly also a bit disappointed.

My phone started to ring and I answered it, soon hanging up. I stood up and left, leaving Saruhiko who was still smiling twistedly.

Timeskip

I sat at the bar on my lap top, searching for the target Misaki is looking for. I sighed and felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and was greeted by Totsuka smilling at me.

"Could you do me a favor (Y/N)?"

I nodded and closed my lap top. "Of course, what's up?"

He pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me. I opened it and noticed it was a shopping list.

"Could you get me these things for dinner tonight." I nodded.

"Of course." I stood up and put on my jacket leaving the bar and walking down the sidewalk. This shouldn't take to long.

I started to hum a tune as I walked. People just smiled at me or backed away from me cause I was from Homra. KI walked passed the alleyway only to be pulled into it and pushed against the wall, my eyes being covered by a hand.. My eyes bulged open and I started to thrash. I felt my one hand being held against the wall and as my vision came back the other hand held my other wrist. I looked at the person infront of me.

"What the hell Fushimi!"

"Tsk, thought you wanted to see more of me." He said mocking me.

I glared at him. "Yes, but Homra or Scepter 4 might see us together and that won't be good."

He looked at me ion the eyes. "How pathetic you're scared to be seen with me." He rolled his eyes and let go of my wrists beging to walk away.

"W-wait! T-that's not what I meant Hiko!" He stopped and walked back over, placing one hand by my head and the other by my waist, trapping me. I gulped and didn't reply.

"What have I told you about calling me that?" He glared into my eyes.

"Why do you only let me call you that?"

"Tsk, you really are like Misaki, an idiot and oblivious."

I raised an eyebrow. "No I'm not."

"Yes you are." His hand that was by my head went underneath my chin and lifted it up as the other hand went to my waist and he brought me closer. Smashing his lips against mine. I was shocked and didn't kiss back, then he pulled away. I looked at him and he looked at me, my right hand going up to his neck and bringing his lips back to mine. I could feel his smirk as we kissed in sync.

"What the hell?! You bastard!" I pulled away and snapped my head to the entrance of the alley way. Yata stormed towards us and swung his bat at Saru, who easily dogged it.

"Mi~sa~ki."

Yata charged him again, throwing his aura in it. "That's my sister you asshole!" He dodged his attack and he continued to try and hit Saru. "Damn monkey!"

I grabbed Yatas sleeve and stopped him. "Misaki stop!"

"What are you saying (Y/N)?! He's a traitor!"

"Mi-"

"Rikio take her back to the bar!" Rikio looked from Yata to me. "Now."

He nodded. "Yes Yata-san." He walked to me and threw me over his shoulder, running off to the bar. God damnit Yata...

~End of Oneshot~