Nagare Hisui

This was requested by
foreverunicornfly
_______________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I stood next to my younger brother, Sukuna, and our king. We listened as Douhan yelled at Nagare, yelling how he should care for his clansmen more and stop sending them into really really risky situations. I let out a sigh, bored by the conversation. I took a step back and walked over to a bench, taking a seat. Getting lost in my own thoughts as I took the seat.

Flashback Number One

I finally found out where my brother has been all these years. He's been with the Green Clan, Jungle. And I was with the Blue Clan. But now that I found Sukuna, I left Scepter 4 and is now on my way to Jungle. It's been four years since I've seen him.... I hope he's been okay these past few years. It has been way to long... I miss him so much.

Timeskip

I finally arrived at Jungle and was escorted to the Green King. As I stepped into the room, I saw a very attractive male sitting in a wheel chair; must be the King. My breath hitched when I saw him, my heart beating a bit faster. He was just so attractive.

I snapped outta my gaze and looked at the boy next to him. My very, much older brother.

Flashback. Number Two

I've been here for three months and I've only fell for him more and more each day. The moment I saw him he was....just breath taking. Literally breath taking. His mismatched colored eyes are beautiful, his green hair just makes him more attractive. His laugh, his smile, just...his personality is what I love the most about him. Plus he gets a long with Sukuna, which is good.

"(Y/N) stop...he's your King. Nothing more. Nothing will happen between you two." I mumbled to myself, hoping to convince my self but I didn't.

"What was that (Y/N)?"

I snapped my head to the right, giving Nagare a smile. "Oh it was nothing, just me singing a song."

He nodded. "Sing for me?"

"U-uhh... I don't know.. I don't really like to sing in front of people...."

"Please sing."

I sighed and gave in. "Fine." I cleared my throat and started the first verse.

Once I was done, he clapped. "I don't know why you don't like singing to people, that was amazing. Your voice is very beautiful."

I blushed, looking down at my lap. "T-thanks."

Flashback Number Three

I sat across from Nagare playing chess. I smirked at the King and moved my Queen a few spaces to the right. "Check mate my King, I won again."

He chuckled and leaned back in his chair. "That you did.. but I let you win. Easily I could of beat you countless of times but I thought I'd be nice and let you win."

I rolled my eyes. "And here I thought I could finally beat you."

There was a moment of silence.

"Guess what every Kimg needs?" He asked, finally breaking it.

I looked at him. "An army to destroy his enemies?"

"Yes but other than that."

"Loyal people." I spoke.

"And?"

I shrugged. "I don't know...a jester?"

"Every King needs a Queen."

I nodded. "Okay...and?"

"He's trying to ask you out!" My brother yelled, which made me blush.

"Aha, very funny Sukuna."

"It's true."

I looked at Nagare. "W-what? Really?"

He nodded. "Yes."

"W-well then... y-yes..my answer is yes."

End of Flashbacks

Nagare has actually made my life wonderful since I arrived here seven and a half months ago. Best months of my life to be honest. I get to be with my brother and my boyfriend, the two people who are the most important people in my life. The two people who I care about more than myself. I love them both.

"(Y/N)?!"

I snapped outta my trance and looked at Sukuna. "W-what?"

"You okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Good, let's go then!"

I was confused but nodded, jogging over to Nagare. I smiled and pecked his lips. "I love you my king."

End of Oneshot