Kuroh Yatogami

•This was requested by meowmeow2849

(Y/n)'s Pov

I followed Awashima and Fushimi down the sidewalk. We three had just finished a mission and now we were heading back to headquarters. I smiled and looked at my clansmen.

"That went easier than expected, one blow and we had them all down."

"It did indeed." Awashima smiled at me.

Fushimi clicked his tongue and shoved his hands into his pocket. "Well when we have an innocent looking person who has extreme strength. Of course it is."

I stuck my tongue out at him. "You're just jealous of my strength Fufu-chan. You wish you were as cool as I am."

"Tsk, whatever and stop calling me that." I chuckled and we continued to walk.

We were just outside Scepter 4 when I noticed the strain, that Isana guy and the Black Dog.

"Do we go after them?" I questioned.

"You guys go, I'll contact the Captain."

I nodded and started to head towards the trio, Fushimi right behind me.

"Mr. Isana, Mr. Yatogami and Miss, I would advise you to come with us without causing a struggle."

They looked at us and started to back away, the Black Dog standing in front of the other two in a protective manner. 

"It would be smart to just come with us rather than to fight. So, I will give you the option again. Please come with us or this can turn ugly very fast. And we all don't want that-"

"Shiro!" The strain spoke out, mumbling the rest to her friends.

A sigh escaped my lips as they ran. Fushimi and I took off towards them. We came to a hault when there were doubles of them. Each set taking off in a different direction.

I smirked. "Well, this makes things interesting... I'll go left if you go right."

"Tsk, fine." With that, we took off in different directions.

I continued to chase the three. We ran for about three blocks when they entered an alleywat. The moment I entered, the trio turned into one figure. Just the Black Dog. The strains magic must of reached it's limits. But oh well, he's still a part of their clan.

I drew my sword and raised it in the air. I took a breath and whispered. "(L/n), ready."

This was my first time ever seeing him in person. I did have to admit that he's very attractive and not to mention my type. A blush formed on my cheeks but I shook those thoughts away. Holding onto my saber a bit tighter.

"Well, are we just going to stand here or get this thing going?"

"You're (L/n) (Y/n), the blues strongest but kindest member. A former member of the red clan."

So he knows who I am, interesting.

"And you're Kuroh Yatogami. You're a part of the Silver clan and you're protecting a murderer who killed an old friend of mine. Meaning, you're involved now and I have to take you in."

"You're not letting me go without a fight I'm assuming."

I grinned. "Yes you are right to a degree. The only thing I need to correct is, you're not getting away. Fight or not, you're coming with me to Scepter 4."

I charged at him and swung my sword at him. He easily blocked it and did a counter attack. I took a quick step backwards and swiped his feet out from underneath him. But before I could attack him he quickly recovered and stood up. Using one of his abilities. He stated to run up one of the alleyways walls, manipulating the gravity. I groaned and looked for an easy way to follow him. Good thing I know parkour.

I ran towards the ledge of a window and jumped from that to a metal poll. I pulled myself up and jumped to another ledge until I was able to pull myself onto the roof.

I grinned when I saw him. I quickly got up on my feet and charged him. I brought my sword up, the blue aura surrounding it as I swung my attack. He blocked it with his sword but it still caused him to get thrown back a couple of feet. In the process his sword knocked mine out of my hand. It sliding off the edge of the building.

Yatogami looked at me. "Just give up." With that he tried to climb over the next wall.

I acted fastly and pulled out one of my throwing stars. Red aura engulfed them as I threw one at him. Cutting his cheek open a little before it fell down to the ground.

"I'm not giving up that easily." I charged at him again and threw another star at him. This time he dodged it.

"Kuroh! It's time to go." Neko let out.

I turned to my right to see Isana and the strain jumping onto the rooftop we were on. Instead of running at Yatogami, I charged Isana. But, before I could attack him, Neko used her ability and I missed them. Falling off the building. My eyes bulged as I tried to grab something to stop me from falling. Oh god, this is how I die. I thought. I was falling from a seven floor building, there is no way I'm going to survive this.

I waited for the impact to happen. But, instead of hitting something hard and would either kill or injure me badly, I was pressed against something soft and warm. My eyes shot open and I looked up at my saviour. One of his arms were underneath my knees and the other around my shoulder. He used his ability and ran across the side of the building until he could jump to the next one. He set me down on rooftop and I unhooked my arms from around his neck. Looking at him shocked.

"Y-you saved me?" I tried to state but it came out more as a question.

He nodded. "I couldn't let a beautiful girl like yourself fall, even if you are on the opposite side."

A blush dusted my cheeks. "Well thank you."

Neko and Yashiro appeared next to Kuroh. I stared at the three, debating to continue on this task.

"Until next time Miss. (L/n)." Kuroh gave me one last smile before running off with his companions.

A sigh escaped my lips as I let them go, heading back to Scepter 4.

Oh, how tonight has been eventful. A smile formed on my face as I thought about him and if I would run into him again. I wonder how that will turn out.

End of Oneshot