Yata Misaki

Today was not your day, not your day at all. First you woke up late and missed your final exam. Next you went to the coffee shop and some guy accidentally poured his hot tea all over you. When you were walking home, a gang of pervy men stopped you. Annoying you even more. By the time you were finished kicking their asses you were beyond annoyed. Finally thinking you could get some peace at Homra, you got punched in the face by Rikio, mind you it was by accident. And on top of all that, you left the bar to get some air only to bump into a little boy, who got super mad at you. But that was not the worst part of your day, the worst part of your day was what happened next. Today was not your day.
___

She was human, walking on two legs until she bumped into that stupid little kid. Now she's a cat, a small black cat with four legs. (Y/N) started to run towards the bar and soon arrived. The door was closed. She jumped up onto the window ledge and crawled through it, hopping down and scanning the bar. Yata and Anna sat on the stools while Izumo stood behide the bar. Other than that it was just the three of them in the bar. She walked up to her best friend and started to rub against his left leg.

"What the hell?" Yata said, looking down at the cat.

"What now Yata?" Izumo asked, cleaning a glass as usual. Anna looked at Yata and then (Y/N), a small smile forming on her lips before she walked up the stairs.

She jumped up on the chair and looked up at Yata, hoping he'd remember her.

"There's a cat in here."

Izumo looked at Yata and then at her. He got up and grabbed (Y/N) leading to the door. She hissed and scratched his hand, causing him to drop er. She instantly ran back to Yata, jumping up onto his lap. Izumo just sighed and looked at him.

"When you leave, take it with you."

Timeskip

Yata left the bar almost ten minutes to midnight and the cat followed him. He started to skate down the sidewalk and the cat still followed him. Yata came to a stop and looked at the black cat.

"What! What do you want?! Why are you following me!" He yelled down at her. She just looked up at him and he sighed picking her up. He hopped onto his skateboard and continued on home.

He walked into his apartment and placed her on the floor, getting her a bowl of water. She instantly took a few sip and he petted her head. Gaining a small pur. "Sorry for yelling earlier."

A moment passed and Yata looked down at her and sighed. "I love her.. and I'm afraid to tell her.. why would (Y/N) like me anyways.." She looked up at him and he just blushed. "And now I'm talking to a stupid cat!"

Poof!

Yata started to blush even more and it was very bad, very badly as he stared at his naked best friend. "Don't look!" She squeaked. He instantly spun around and she ran into Yatas room, slipping on a pair of his boxers and one of his extra white shirts.

"(Y-y/N)?" He asked coming in.

"W-what?" She asked looking down at the floor, blushing as much as he was.

"Y-you w-were the cat this w-whole time?"

(Y/N) just nodded and walked up to him. Hoping she had enough courage to do this. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"W-what are you doing?"

She slowly leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips. Both their soft, warm lips against each others. He blushed ten times than before, if that's even possible. He slowly kissed back and placed his hands on her hips.

They pulled away and (Y/N) hugged him, laying her head on his shoulder. "I-i love you too.."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He said very quickly.

She just smiled and lifted her head, kissing his cheek. "Of course Misaki."

Maybe this day wasn't so bad after all.

~End of Oneshot~