Saruhiko Fushimi

This was requested by
Karenthecupcake
______________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I looked in the mirror and checked out my outfit. I had on a tank top, a pair of jeans and a hat. Nothing to fancy, just something casual. But today is a  very special day, something that rarely happens, happens today. With a lot of asking and bugging, Saru finally agreed on taking me out on a date. Which made me really happy.

Knock, Knock, Knock.

I looked at my watch, 7:00 pm just on time.

I walked to the door and opened it, smiling at my boyfriend. "Hello babe." I leaned up and pecked his lips.

He gave me a small smile and took my hand. "Are you ready to go on this thing?"

I nodded. As we stepped out of the door, I spoke. "Yeah, and Saru?" He looked at me and nodded. "Please at least try to have a fun time...please."

Timeskip

We walked down the street, hand in hand. A smile on my face. So far everything has been good. We went out to a restaurant and ate a meal, walked around and sat at the park. And now we are on our way to the carnival that was in town.

We were getting close because you could hear the music and the laughter and screaming of people all around. A huge smile formed on my face. I tightned my grip on his hand and walked fastly to the ticket both, buying bands so we could go on any rides. I smiled before dragging him over to Area 51. As we waited in line, I looked up at Saru. I quickly pecked his cheek before we went inside. We stood against the wall and soon it began, spinning faster and faster each second. Making it feel like no there was no gravity. The board we laid on rolled up and then down, then up again. When you tried to lift your head, you couldn't. The force was too strong. And if you tried to lift your arms or legs, it took A LOT of effort. And I mean a lot. I started to giggle and looked out the corner of my eyes. Saru was looking at me with a smile on his face, which caused me to smile even bigger.

Soon the ride ended and we exited the "flying saucer". We went on a few other rides before we sat down at a bench with drinks and some food in our hands.

I took a sip of my pop. "So far everything has been great!" I beamed. Saru nodded and took a sip. "Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked, raly hoping he was.

He nodded and a sigh of relief exited my mouth. "I am, I get to see how happy this all makes you." A small blush crossed my face and I pecked his lips.

My eyes found the line to the Ferris Wheel. "For our last ride, do you wanna go on the Ferris Wheel? The line is small and the  fair is about to close." Saru stood up and took my hand,  leading us to the line. We showed the guy our bracelets and he let us on.

Once everyone was on the ridr it started up. As our chair got to the very top, you could see almsot everwhere. Including the beautiful sunset. A smile broke out on my face and I turned to Saru.

He gave me a smile. "It's beautiful isn't it? Almost as beautiful as you." I didn't know what to say so I juts nodded.

Saru lifted my chin and slowly pressed his lips against mine. I instantly kissed back until we pulled away. "I guess I can finally say I kissed the guy I love on the Ferris Wheel."

End of Oneshot