Mikoto Suoh

This was requested by
Kira_Suoh & freelittlegirl
________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I smiled at my husband who was sat at the bar, talking with Izumo and Totsuka. I slowly turned to Anna and Chitose, listening to what he was saying. But to be honest I was barely even listening.

"My Queen, are you even listening to me?"

I let out a small awkward laugh. "Y-yeah Yo, I am."

He chuckled. "Sure you are, I'll talk to you later."

I nodded and stood up, walking over to the bar and taking a seat next to Mikoto.

"Hello boys."

Izumo shot me a grin and Mikoto gave me a smile.

"And what does m'lady want to drink?"

I shrugged. "It doesn't matter."

He nodded and turned around, I turned my head and kissed Mikoto's cheek. Izumo turned back around and placed a glass infront of me, I smiled at him and turned to my husband.

"You still gotta take me to that place you were talking about."

He nodded. "Finish up the drink."

My smile grew annd I took a few sips of it, and another few until it was done. Mikoto stood up and so did I. I thanked Izumo once more before we left the building. I took his hand as wwe walked down the street.

It was a really warm day, the sun was up in the sky. The sky was clear, very blue with a few stray clouds. People were everywhere, birds cherped. Well a few anyways.

Timeskip

We climbed the rest of the hill and then climbed another one. We must of been close because when I was about to go take another step, Mikoto wrapped his hands around my eyes. He started to walk more, and I was tripping over my feet. Which caused him to pick me up.

"Close your eyes." I nodded.

I did what he said and he continued to walk. We walked maybe another ten minutes when he came to a stop and put me down.

"You can open them now."

As my eyes opened up, I saw nothing but beauty. We were at a spot that over looked almost the entire city, which was pretty darn amazing. You could see the bridge that lead to the school on the island, you could see the bar, Scepter 4, and so much more.

"This is...amazing." I finally breathed out.

Mikoto kissed the top of my head. "I'm glad you enjoy it."

I smiled. "It really is beautiful. Seeing the entire city, well almost. It's really amazing...so many memories." Mikoto hummed in response.

"Like the time when I was arrested for just being your wife. Like what the hell Reisi?" I ended my sentence with a small chuckle.

"He was jealous cause you're the Queen of Homra and you're mine, not his."

I nodded and pressed my lips against his. "I'm glad you're mine Koto, honesty you makenl me so happy. You make me forget all the bad in the world. I'm glad I can call you mine." He kissed the top of my head and brought me into a tight hug.

"I love you, I really do. I wouldn't be able to live with my self if anything happened to you (Y/N)."

I smiled. "I love you too baby."

~End of Oneshot~