Eric Sōlt

This was requested by
Shadow_the_queen
______________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I sat down on the toilet, looking down at the stick in my hand. The stick that read positive. I was mentally freaking out, what if Eric left me because of this? No, no he wouldn't do that.. He loves me.

I slowly rose from where I sat, gripping the counter and staring at my reflection. My eyes were red and puffy, my makeup smeared. I look like a mess. I grabbed a washcloth and soaked it in warm water. Cleaning the makeup and tear stains off my face.

As I exited the bathroom, I tied my hair up in a bun, putting my glasses back on. I walked down the bar stairs and took a seat next to Bando.

"Hey, everything okay?"

I put my best fake smile on. "Yeah of course!"

He raised an eyebrow. "You really are a bad liar you know. I can tell your upset. That fake smile doesn't help."

I sighed. "It's hard to lie to your best friend."

He nodded. "Your eyes are red and puffy, what made you cry? Was it Eric? I'll kill-"

"No it wasn't.. well it was but wasn't on purpose." I cut him off. "I just need to talk to him.... do you know where he is?"

"He went home."

Timeskip

I placed my keys in the lock and unlocked Eric and I's house. I took off my shoes and hung up jacket.

"Babe, I'm home!" I called out. I walked into the living room and my boyfriend of four years was laid out on the couch. A small smile formed on my face.

I leaned down and kissed his cheek. "I love you Eric."

"I love you too (Y/N)." His eyes slowly opened and his blue ones fell on my (Eye Color) ones. "What's the matter? Who hurt you?" He asked, shooting up and cupping my cheeks.

"N-no one."

"Babe.. please tell me what's the matter."

I sighed, sitting down on tbe coffee table. "Do you love me?"

"Is that even a question (Y/N)?" When i said nothing he continued. "Of course I love you.... I love you so much."

"Good... W-would you ever l-leave me?"

He shook his head no. "I don't ever plan on it.... unless you hurt me badly, but you're to nice to hurt anyone."

I smiled. "That's good to know..I-i need to tell you something.."

"What is it? I'll support you no matter what."

"Eric...I'm pregnant.." Everything went silent. "If y-you want tonleave then go."

"No no." He kneeled down infront of me, lifting my chin up. "I want to keep it if you want too. As I said I love and support you."

My face lit up. "So you want to keep this child?" He nodded and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Good cause I want to keep it....I love you."

Timeskip: Next Day

Eric and I walked into the bar, hand in hand. I wore my leggings with his sweater, which made me happy.

"You better (Y/N)?"

I nodded. "Yup! Actually we have something to tell you all...so listen up!"

Everyone turned and looked at Eric and I. My smile grew. "We're expecting a child!" I yelled out.

The whole bar erupted in cheer. Everyone making some sort of noise.

"Congrats guys!"

"Way to go Eric!"

"This calls for a celebration!"

I chuckled and turned to my blushing boyfriend, placing a kiss on his cheek. "At least they support us." He smiled and nodded, bringing me into a tight hug.

End of Oneshot