Saruhiko Fushimi

(Y/N)'s Pov

I stood behind my brother, watching as Yata battled Saruhiko once again. I groaned and stood in front of Eric. "Yata! Come on, you don't have to battle him every time you see him! We're gonna be late!"

And as usual he didn't listen to me. Which annoyed me even more. I groaned and started to move towards them, Eric grabbing my arm.

"Sis let the chihuahua do this."

I rolled my eyes and broke out of his grasp, walking towards the two men, if that's what you wanna call them. I sighed and jumped in between them, hitting them both with my aura and sending them back a few feet.

"Boys! Fucking stop this and be mature, yeah? It's getting old." I released them from my aura. "Yata, we're gonna be late, and if we are then we let down Totsuka and we don't want that... and you." I turned and looked at Saru. "Stop provoking him every time you see him...I swear you two are like children. You both are older than me by a year and a half but yet, I act like the older one for fucks sake." A sigh escaped my lips as I ran my hand through my hair. "Yata go back with Eric so I know you get back to the bar with out causing another fight and I'll stay here and bring him to Scepter 4 so I know he won't follow you and provoke another fight."

"(Y/N)-"

"Yata. Go. Before I knock you out."

"This isn't over." He rolled his eyes and gave Saru one last glare.

Once my brother and Yata started to head back to Homra, I turned to Saru. "Come on." And I started to walk, but once I noticed he wasn't behind me. I turned around and walked up to him, grabbing his hand and starting to drag him towards Scepter 4.

"Y'know if you wanted to hold my hand and get me alone, you could have just asked." He said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes but continued to hold his hand as I dragged him to our destination. "You think you're funny don't you? Why do you keep provoking him? Why can't you two just get along and be civilized without Seri or myself having to step in? Why can't we just go back in time lile before, when you, him and myself had fun and were friends."

Saru said nothing but laced our fingers together, which honestly I didn't mind. "Because it's fun to provoke him, Misaki is is easily annoyed and I take my chance when I can...as for the last part, you and I can still be friends but Misaki and I, isn't happening."

I rolled my eyes and turned the corner. "See, childish. You're both 19, yet you both act 15. Hell, I'm just about 18 in a few weeks and I act more mature then the both of you put together."

He chuckled and patted my head with his free hand. "Sorry (Y/N)-chan but I do gotta admit that when I provoke him, seeing you angry is just the cutest thing~"

"Saru, you ass...come on we're almost there."

We continued to walk down the sidewalk until we reached the building I sighed and let his hand go. "Please try to stop provoking him?"

"I'll try but not promises."

A sigh escaped my lips as I turned around and started to leave. But I came to a complete when his hands grasped my wrists. Stopping me and turning around so I was facing him. Our chests were together and he now held my waist, his forehead against mine, our noses touching. 

"S-saru-"

"Shh." And before I knew it, our lips were pressed against each others. I was about to push him away but all my feelings for him before came back. I instantly started to kiss back, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Wow." I breathed. "I honestly really missed doing that."

He smirked and kissed me again before staring intonmy eyes. "Come join Scepter 4."

I chuckled. "Really? And wear a skimpy ass outfit like Seri? Nah I'll pass. Anyways, my brother and the rest of our family is at Homra..but I'm willing to keep this going." I motioned between the two of us. "That is, if you are."

Saru nodded and pecked my lips. "I always am willing."

End of Oneshot