Sukuna Gojo

This was requested by
@YsawGanda
________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I walked into the bar, a huge grin plastered on my face. As I walked past the counter of the bar, heading up to my room, Izumo stopped me. Yata, Chitose and Bando walking over.

"Hey (Y/N) could we talk to you for a second?"

I looked at him and nod. "Of course, what's up? Is everything okay?"

"In a way." Yata said.

"Anna's okay right?!" I asked, panicked. "Please tell me she's-"

I was cut off by Chitose. "(Y/N), she is fine, don't worry about that... it's something else."

I raised an eyebrow, looking at them all. "Then what is it?"

"We don't want you hanging out with this one person." Bando said.

"Who?"

"Sukuna Gojo." Izumo said, placing his glass down on the table.

My eyes went wide. "H-how do you know I've been hanging out with him? Are you stalking me?"

"No we're not." Bando cut in, Yata finishing his sentence. "The fatass and I were walking down the street today and saw you two."

"Okay.... and why can't I hang out with him?"

"Because." Chitose started. "He's dangerous."

"And we care about you, (Y/N)." Izumo added once Chitose was done speaking.

I sighed. "You guys can't tell me who i can and cannot hangout with... none of you are my siblings so you don't have a say. Yes I'm fifteen but ever since I was ten i had to learn how to do stuff for myself. Meaning I'm basically like an adult.... He's my friend and I trust him."

"We just care for you (Y/N)-"

I cut him off. "I know but I'm old enough to make my own decisions-"

"You're not hanging around him and that's final." Izumo said with a loud voice.

I glared at them all. "Hell to the no, I'm chilling with him. I don't care if you guys don't want me too! So back off!"

Everyone stayed silent, shocked that I snapped because I hardly do.

"Why didn't you tell us you're friends with him?" Yata finally spoke out.

"Cause I knew this is how you giys would react."

Before any of them could reply, i started to make my way tk the stairs.

"I mean it (Y/N)."

"Screw you."

Timeskip

I pulled my hoodie on and quietly made my way to the window. I slowly opened it and climbed onto the roof, making my way to the spot where I can get down from. Once I landed on the ground I started to run down the alleyway.

I made my way to the park and looked at all the benches. Finally spotting the person i was meeting. A smile formed on my face and I jogged over to him.

"Hey Gojo."

His head snapped up. "Oh hey (Y/N). Thought you weren't going to make it."

I let out a snall chuckle. "Same... I had to wait till nobody was up stairs to leave."

"Why?"

"Cause." I took a seat on the bench. "They don't want me to hang out with you...they say you're dangerous but to me you're not. You're my friend and I'm bot letting them get between us."

He nodded. "I see... well they're idiots then. Csuse i wouldn't hurt you.. never in my life."

I blushed snd smiled. "Thank you Gojo."

~End of Oneshot~