Tatara Totsuka

•This was requested by Kiki23245

(Y/n)'s Pov

Tatara sat on the couch next to Mikoto and Anna. A smile forming on his face as he listened to the other clansmen. They were talking about Mikotos younger sister, (Y/n). He has always enjoyed her company and friendship. He only thought of her as a friend until a month or two ago. He started to gain feelings for her. But he knew he didn't stand a chance. He knew her taste in guys were guys like Fushimi or Chitose. With knowing that, he never acted on these feelings. But, Izumo put it in his head that he has a chance with her. And now, he's debating on trying to go after her. Debating if she likes him back or not.

"I mean she is hot as-" Before Chitose could finish that sentence, Mikoto used his aura and slammed him against the ground. A huge glare on his face.

"Care to finish that sentence?"

Chitose shook his head and looked away. "Sorry King."

Tatara felt happy that Chitose did not finish that sentence. But he also felt bad that he got thrown across the floor.

Mikoto has always been protective over (Y/n). Ever since she was little. And even though she is now nineteen, he is still as protective as ever.

"(Y/n) is beautiful and her red is nice." Anna added in, breaking the tension. "Right Tatara?"

All eyes turned to him and a small pink tainted his cheeks. Mikotos eyes burning into him as Anna put him om the spot.

He slowly nodded and averted his eyes from his King. "Y-yeah." He cleared his throat to get rid of the stutter that appeared out of no where. "Yes she is."

"Oh does Tatara have a little crush on (Nickname)?" Chitose teased. "Aweh that's cute-"

"I mean they would be cute together." Rikio added in.

"I agree, (Y/n)-chan and Tatara? I can see it." Izumo smirked down at his friend.

Tatara just smiled, trying to sustained the blush that was plastered on his face. Mikoto looked at him, just staring at him. 

Timeskip

(Y/n)  sat up in her room, laying on her back while staring up at the ceiling. She tossed her phone in the air and groaned. After a few more tosses, she placed the phone on the bed and at sat up. She threw on a hoodie and exited her room. As she started to make my way down stairs, Tatara exited his room. Once he realized she was also in the hallway, he smiled at her.

"Oh hey (Y/n)-chan, how are you?"

She smiled back. "I'm good but bored, yourself?"

"That's good to hear and I'm good, just about to go for a walk actually."

She nodded and looked at him, an idea popping in her head. "Could I come? It would be nice to get out of the bar today.. If it's okay with you."

Tatara smiled and nodded. "Of course you can come."

"Thank you."

The two made there way down the stairs and into the bar. As they were about to exit the bar, Mikoto stopped them. He stared down at his little sister and then to his friend.

"Where are you two off to?"

"Tatara and I are going for a walk, we'll be back in a bit. No need to get your underwear in a twist Koto-chan."

Mikoto rolled his eyes and walked back over to the couch. (Y/n) opened the bar door and exited the bar. Tatara looked over at the blonde behind the counter. Izumo winked at him, causing Mikoto to glare.

(Y/n)'s Pov

I jumped up onto the ledge and walked down it. Tatara walking down on the sidewalk. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed how he kept staring at me with a smile on his face. The moment I looked down at him, I tripped over my own feet and started to fall down to the sidewalk. A small scream left my lips and Tataras arms instantly wrapped around me. Catching me before I my body smashed against the cement.

I blushed and looked up at him. "Thank you, Mikoto would of freaked out if I got hurt."

"No need to thank me (Y/n)." I stared up into his eyes and he gently placed me back onto my feet.

"Can I ask you something?"

I nodded. "Of course, anything."

"If I were to say I like you, would I have a chance?"

I stopped in my tracks and looked at him, shocked. "W-what?"

"I like you and I have for awhile. I never thought I had a chance because you like guys like Fushimi or Chitose." He looked down at the ground and took a breath, looking back into my eyes. "Izumo put it in my head that you could potentially like me back and-"

I smiled and cut his rambling off. I leaned up and cupped his cheeks. Pressing my lips against his. His hands slowly found my hips and pulled me closer, kissing me back. "I've liked you for awhile now and I thought that I didn't have a chance with you so I never tried to see if you felt the same. But, I'm glad that you told me how you felt today or we would never of found out how we both felt."

We both smiled at each other and kissed again. "I'm glad I did too (Y/n)-chan."

End of Oneshot