Mikoto Suoh

This was requested by
tashymorto
____________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I walked down the streets, pulling my sweater closer to my body; blowing on my hands to keep warm. It's been almost a week simce I ate something, two days since I drank anything. I only have my ID, a necklace I got from someone important to me and the clothes on my back; which consisted of black jeans, a old tee shirt and a thin, ripped, zip up sweater.

I continued to walk down the dark, cold streets of Shizume City. I pulled my hood up and continued to walk. My legs getting weezy, getting harder and harder to move. But I continued on. Until I smashed into a wall, a squishy wall? Or a person?  I fell on my butt and glared up at the person I bumped into. Until I noticed who it was, who both of them were.

It can't be..

Before they could say anything, everything started to become more blurry then it already was a moment ago. My ears starting to ring. Becoming louder and louder as each second passed. I heard my name being yelled, but I couldn't yell back or do anything. My head crashed against the cement, everything going black.

Timeskip
Three Days Later

Everything was soft. I felt clean and I was warm. I slowly gain consciousness, my eyes opening. I squinted from the lights but almost instantly adjusted to them. I was in a room, a dark room with a few lamps on. From what I can see there is a couch and what not. The room wasn't that bad.... but where am I?

The door slowly creaked open and I turned my head to the side, seeing my old friend. "I-izumo?"

"Ah you're awake now. How are you feeling (Y/N)-chan?"

"I-i feel better, thank you for asking...."

"You gave Mikoto and I a scare."

I sighed. "I'm sorry... Mikoto? H-how has he been since I left?"

Izumo pushed up his glasses with his index finger. "Well at first he was upset, didn't admit it but Tatara and I knew. Months passed and he seemed to get better but he still missed you. He won't admit it but we all know he misses you."

"We?" I asked a bit confused.

"When I say 'we' I mean Homra, our clan, I'll explain mkre abiut that later... But they all noticed how Mikoto tenses up when Tatara mentions you in his stories." I nodded. "But these past three days, he's done nothing but worry."

"C-can you go get him?"

Izumo nodded and turned around. "It's good to see you again."

I nodded in agreement and he left, mumbling 'Our King is in love'.

Timeskip

I sat om the edge of the bed. Now noticing that my clothes were gone, I was just wearing my undergarments and a huge white tee shirt. My hands instantly searched my neck, a sigh of relief exiting my mouth once I felt the chain necklace around my neck.

"I see you still wear that."

My head snapped to the door. I didn't even hear him come in. And he was just as attractive as I last saw him, maybe even a bit more.

"M-mikoto, yeah I do. Why wouldn't I?" He shrugged and blew out a cloud of smoke. This chain necklace has been around my neck since he gave it to me.

"You feeling okay?" I nodded. "What happened?" I raised an eyebrow. "Before you ran into me."

"I left the States cause I missed Shizume, you and my best friends. I used my money to get a ticket here. But it was all my money so I couldn't buy an apartment."

"How long have you been here?"

"A week..."

"Why didn't you call?" He asked, sounding mad but also sadness lacing his words.

I sighed. "I was a-afraid that you guys wouldn't want me around..."

"No matter what you're important to us. We'll always be there for you."

"T-thank you Koto." The bed sunk down and I turned my head to see Mikoto sitting next to me. I rested my forhead against his chest. His arms wrapping around my body and pulling me onto his lap. "I... I missed you Mikoto. I really did..."

"I missed you too." He mumbled.

I smiled and closed my eyes. "I'm sorry that I hurt you when I left... It's never going to happen again..I promise you."

"Good, cause you're never leaving again." He said while laying backwards, dragging me down with him.

His scent filled my nostrils, the smell which I loved. His voice ran through my head like music. "Mikoto?" I called out.

"Yeah?"

"Izumo said you were in love, and with me. Is that true? Cause if we're gonna be honest here Koto, I love you. You make me feel sane and you make me feel loved." I smiled down at him and I could see the corner of his lips curve up into a smile.

Before I knew it, his lips were against mine. And I instantly kissed back.

"I am in love." He spoke, looking at me. "I have been for a long time."

End Of Oneshot