Yata Misaki

This was requested by
xxhyrulexx
_________________________________

Totsuka, Anna, Eric, Chitose, Rikio and Izumo walked through the bar, laughing at a joke Chitose had said. Mikoto laid on the couch, noticing they were there but didn't say anything. Anna let go of Totsukas hand and ran over to the king, laying down next to him. Izumo walked behide the bar while the others sat down wherever. Izumo picked up a glass and started to clean it, soon stopping and looking at he man sleeping on the couch.

"Mikoto, where's my sister?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

The king shrugged before speaking. "Back room I believe." Izumo nodded and continued on cleaning his glass.

Ten minutes had passed since they've all been back. There has been no noise from the back room until now. Which startled them all. Bugging the older sibling more.

"Ahhhh!!" (Y/N) screeched. "Yata!! Stop!"

Everyone stopped and turned to the door.

"Shhhh! Just be quite women!" Yata replied. "You don't wanna wake up Mr. Mikoto."

"But it hurts!! Get it out!!"

"Just stay still!"

There was a moment of silence.

"YAAAATAA!"

Eric chuckled and leaned over to Chitose. "Guess he won't be a virgin forever." They both snickered and so did the rest of the guys. Well Mikoto just smirked and Anna did nothing.

Izumo was fuming with anger as he placed his glass down and stormed towards the door. He opened it rather violently. "(Y/N)! YATA! WHAT-"

There sat (Y/N) on the chair, a black eye, her arms all wrapped in bandages and her leg bleeding, a knife on the floor. Yata continued to wrap her leg, blood all over his white sweater. Izumo looked down at the two teens and sighed in relief, before worry filled up inside him.

"(Y/N)! What happened?! Are you okay!" By now Chitose, Eric and Rikio were all behide Izumo.

"Y-yata and I were in the park... Scepter 4 appeared and we fough most of them off. B-but I started fighting Seri when Yata was fighting Saru. Somehow I ended up in between those two and got hurt. Saru throwing a knife in my leg."

Yata finished up and sighed, standing up. Chitose just chuckled. "What you laughing at?"

"Welllll it sounded like you guys were doing other things."

(Y/N) instantly started to blush as she hid her face in Yatas red sweater, which she was wearing. It took a moment for Yata to register what his clan mate had said. But once he did, he instantly started to blush.

"Sick minded!" She barked.

"You are wearing his sweater (Y/N)-chan." Rikio added in.

She blushed. "He is my boyfriend fatass!"

Yata also blushed and stood behide her. The guys just chuckled and left the room, Izumo looked at them and gave them a smile before exiting the room and shutting the door.

(Y/N) let out a sigh and stood up, looking Yata in the eye. A smile formed on her lips as she kissed the vanguard. He slowly kissed back and once they broke apart he brought her into a hug. (Y/N) instantly kissing back.

"I love you Misaki."

"I.. love you too."

~End of Oneshot~