Saruhiko Fushimi

•This was requested by rayhaneblida

(Y/n)'s Pov

I was happily walking down the street with a cup of (favorite beverage) in my hands. I was currently on my way to Scepter 4 to see Saruhiko. A smile formed on my face as I turned the corner. But the smile soon faded when I accidently slammed into someone. That someone just so happening to be my old friend, Yata. My coffee dropped to the ground and I looked at him.

"Sorry Misaki!-"

"Don't call me that." He hissed.

"Sorry Yata."

He glared at me. "Don't talk to me you traitor... you're lucky you're a girl."

"Yata, don't be like this."

He rolled his eyes and stepped past me. "You left with that monkey, leaving us behind. You're a traitor just like him, looks like you two were really made for eachother."

"He was my fiance, obviously I was going to go with him Yata. You still mean a lot to me-"

"Save it Fushimi, stay away from us."

With that, he skated off and I stared at the ground. Feeling hurt and upset. I quickly stepped over the spilled coffee and walked to headquarters as fast as I could. It took me only seven minutes to get there. Quickly, I walked into the building, trying to avoid as many people as possible.I knew once Saru, Seri or Reisi saw me, they would know something was up, especially Saruhiko. And I don't need to upset or worry them, they have enough on their plates.

"Fushimi, hold up."

I came to a hault. Crap, just my luck. "Oh hey Seri."

"Woah, you okay? Where's your usual, cheerful, self?"

"Oh, I'm just tired. I was going to go lay down, everything okay?"

She slowly nodded. "Just go rest, I'll send someone else on this mission."

"Thank you." I quickly turned on my heel and walked into mine and Saru's room, taking a seat on the bed. My hands held my head as I cried. Feelings that I've bottled up have finally decided to all come out now.

"(Y/n), what's wrong?" I looked up and noticed that Saru entered the room. He closed the door behind him and walked up to me. Bending down and resting his hands on my knees, staring up into my eyes. "Awashima told me you looked upset and you crying proves it."

"I'm fine, please don't worry."

With one of his hands, he wiped the tears away from my face. "Tsk, we both know you're not fine. Tell me what's wrong."

I sighed. "You're not going to let me leave until I tell you, right?" He nodded. "Fine, I ran into Misaki before I came here."

"What did he do?"

"What happened to us? We three used to be the best friends, and now look at us. We're with Scepter 4, he's still with Homra and he hates us! I miss we three when we were still friends, you and Yata were all I had, and now I lost a very good friend, a brother actually."

Saru looked down at me. "You didn't have to follow me (Y/n), you could of stayed and been happy there with him."

I looked up into his eyes. "I followed you because you mean so much to me, I followed you because we were engaged. I'm happy here with Scepter 4 but.. I just miss that brotherly love and the fun times we three used to have."

He nodded and kissed my cheek. "You have me, Awashima and Munakata here for you. Maybe in the future Misaki will understand why we left."

I nodded and wrapped my arms around him, burrying my face into his neck. "I guess you're right... as much as I miss our friendship with him, at least I still have you... and in the end, that's all I need." He pushed my back on the bed and laid down on his back. Pulling me into him. I laid my head on his chest and rested my arm over his torso, his resting on my hip.

Timeskip

My eyes snapped open when I heard the bedroom door shut. I looked up at Saru who rested his jacket on the chair. He looked at me. "Sorry if that woke you."

I slowly sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. "It's okay, where did you go?"

He grinned. "I had a conversation with Misaki, he won't be rude to you anymore."

I stood up and walked up to him, using my sleeve to wipe the blood away from his face. "You didn't have too do that Saru, but thank you."

"Tsk, you're right. I didn't have too but I did. If he says something that hurts you let me know straight away."

I nodded and went on my tippy toes. I gently pressed my lips against his and enjoyed the kiss we shared. "I love you Saruhiko, I'm glad I married you."

End of Oneshot