Mikoto Suoh

(Y/N)'s Pov

I leaned against the sign that was on the three story building. Staring down at my clan, my family. I left almost two years ago to see the Gold King and it took longer than expected; he was supposed to help me control my aura when I'm angry. I think it worked, I'm not sure.

The whole clan was down there, well most of them anyways. There was also the blue dogs down there. I wonder what happened now. I studied the blue clan and noticed that Fushimi held Anna. And that pissed me off.

"So they've taken Anna as hostage."

Yata dashed at some of the blues and so did some of the others. I slowly stod up straight and backed up, running and jumping to the next building. I jumped from that building to another, now I had a front row view of them all.

Anna was struggling to get loose but Saru held her tightly. Yata was attacking the lieutenant, which surprised me. Izumo stood next to Mikoto who was smoking and staring at Munakata. Mikoto was soon engulfed in his aura. The blue king drew his sword and dashed towards Mikoto. I pulled my hood up and jumped off the building landing in front of him, my hands in my pocket. I pulled out my metal bar that was strapped to my back and blocked his attack.

"(L/N) (Y/N). The Red Kings Lion." Munakata said and I smirked and engulfed my hands in flames. I ran towards him and hit him square in the face.

Some of the blues started to attack me and in one single strike I knocked them all down. They stood up again and I did the exact same thing.

"(Y/N)! Watch out!" Anna yelled.

I spun around and ducked when Sarus knife just about hit my shoulder.  I glared at him and charged him, knocking him down and hitting him in he head with the bar. He fell down and Anna ran off to Mikoto. If they wanna fight with Homra I'll make them regret it. Fear the Lions wrath. My entire body was engulfed by the flame. All of Scepter 4 were lined up ready to attack.

"(L/N)-" Munakata started but was cut off by some of the Homra members.

"Burn em (Y/N)!"

"Show them the lions wrath!!"

"No blood! No bone! No ash!!"

I smirked and I spun in a circle a few times, each time getting faster. As I spun faster more powerful it got. As I spun the final circle a wind of red aura spun at the blues, knocking them all down plus tearing up the earth a bit. I grinned and I felt all the energy start to leave my body. My legs gave out and as i was about to hit the ground when strong arms picked me up, the smell of smoke consuming before everything went black.

Timeskip

I slowly opened my eyes. I was in Mikotos room and in his bed. I slowly lifted the covers off and placed my foot on the cold ground. As I stood up I fell right back down, not able to stand. And at that moment I noticed I wasn't in my previous clothes but in one of Mikotos shirts and only that. The door opened and he walked in. He stared at me and I stared at the ground.

"You over did it."

I looked at him. "I know but they messed with my family-"

"You were supposed to be gone 1 month not 2 years."

"It wasn't my fault. I had more anger than I thought, taking longer to control.... I-i wanted to come back... b-but it was t-to dangerous." A few tears slipped, I wiped them away. "I would of l-loved to be here with you and the r-rest...I-i really m-missed you Mikoto..." I looked back down at the floor as my tears hit the ground.

I heard his footsteps as he walked closer. He kneeled down and cupped my cheeks, bring my head up so I looked into his eyes. His thubs wiped away my tears and he brought me into a hug.

"You're back now, that's what matters."

I nodded and he held me tight and said the words he barely uses. "I love you my queen."

"I love you too my king."

~End of Oneshot~