Kosuke Fujishima

This was requested by Miko_is_a_nerd

(Y/n)'s Pov

A sigh escaped my lips as I trudged up the stairs. Heading over to my apartment. I took the keys out from my pocket and unlocked the door, slipping in. After I re-locked the door and tossed my bag and jacket on the couch, I headed towards our bedroom. I smiled at the sleeping man in our bed. I quickly grabbed one of his shirts and stripped off my clothing, putting his on. I slipped into the bed and the moment my head hit my pillow, his arms wrapped around me and pulled me close to him.

"You're home late." He mumbled out.

"I'm sorry... It was very buy at the office."

He nodded. "You sound tired babe."

I nodded and rested my head on his chest. "That's because I am...I'm very exhausted. (Random name) is working my ass off."

He looked down at me. "You look it too... Here I have an idea, tomorrow you're staying home and we're having a relaxing day, okay?"

"I can't, (Random name) wants me to go in early tomorrow and finish this stupid assignment."

He let out a small chuckle. "I don't care what he wants, he can shove it up his butt. He's working you too hard, you just worked day ten of ten. You need a at least three to four days off to relax and get some rest... If he has a problem with it, he can come to me. You need to take care of yourself (nickname)."

I wrapped my arms around his torso and snuggled into him. "I'm assuming I don't have much of a choice, do I?"

He chuckled and nuzzled his face into my hair. "No no you don't. We all miss you down at the bar."

I smiled. "Well that's good to hear." I pecked his cheek. "I'll let (random name) know tomorrow morning that I can't come in for the next few days. He won't be too happy about it though."

"Good. And, if he starts to give you hell, just give the phone to me and let me deal with him."

I nodded and re adjusted my body so I was comfortable, a yawn escaping my lips. "I love coming home to a loving boyfriend, one that I can relax with in bed. I love you Ko-chan."

He tilted his head so his eyes were staring up at mine. "I love you too (nickname)."

We both leaned in and our lips connected. His soft, warm lips against mine. It felt so right. Our kiss would of lasted longer but I only pulled away when I felt something.

"What's that against my leg?" I looked up at him and he sheepishly smiled. "Kosuke, it's warm-" He leaned down and lifted the covers. Revealing a cute little black kitten. A smile formed on my face as I shot up. "Oh my god, it's so cute!"

He smiled. "I'm glad that's your reaction... I found him covered in mud in an alley. I couldn't just leave this cute little guy. So, I brought him home and cleaned him up... I must of fell asleep with him when I was waiting for you to get home."

My smile became bigger. "Are we keeping him?"

"It's up to you, I wouldn't mind having this cute little guy." He gave me the puppy dog eyes.

I reached over and gently picked up the black kitten, it cuddling into my arms. A small squeal escaping my lips. "You're a part of our family lil guy."

Kosuke smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. He kissed the side of my neck. "He's almost as cute as you."

I playfully rolled my eyes and turned my head, pecking his cheek. "Cute, but I love you so it's okay Koko."

End of Oneshot