Kuroh Yatogami

This oneshot was requested by
xxhyrulexx
___________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I ran into the alleyway, hiding from the red clan members. I groaned and leaned against the wall gasping for air.  I was walking down the street with Shiro, Neko and Kuroh when the red started to chase us. I looked up to see a few of there members walking into the alley way. I shot my head and looked at the other entrance which was blocked by more of Homra members.

"Fuck." I mumbled. I scanned the area trying to find a way to escape. They kept getting closer/

"(L/N) (Y/N)-" I ran straight ahead of me and started to climb the ladder to the top of the building. "Go get her!"

I could hear them mumble curses as some of them climbed up after me. Goddammit Kuroh, where are you? I continued to climb, not wanting to get caught as I'm not a good fighter.Once I finished climbing the ladder I instantly started running across the buildings roof. I came to the edge of it and jumped, landing on the building and running to the other ledge. This ledge I couldn't jump. I spun around and four of them were already surrounding me. I am trapped.

"What do you guys want?" I snapped.

"Where is he?" The guy with the sunglasses asked.

"Who?"

"The killer." The one with the skateboard answered with.

I glared at him. "He's not a killer!" They stepped closer and I stepped back on the ledge. I looked down at the ground and smirked. "He didn't kill your friend." I stepped back and fell off the third story building. You better catch me.

Right as I was about to hit the ground, he did catch me. I sighed in relief as he set me down on the ground. "Thank you Kuroh... I actually thought they were going to catch me."

"You shouldn't have done that... what if I didn't catch you."

"But I did." I said holding up my finger. "We should get going, in case they climb down and chase us again." I said kind of worried.

He nodded. "Don't worry I won't let them touch you."

Timeskip

Kuroh and I walked into Shiros apartment. Neko sat on his bed just in his jacket and Shiro was sitting on the floor.

"Oh you guys are back, are you okay (Y/N)? They didn't hurt you right? I'm sorry."

I chuckled. "I'm alright and it's not your fault Shiro. It's there fault for not believing you didn't kill him." He nodded and I turned to Kuroh, kissing his cheek. "Thank you."

He blushed slightly and gave me a smile. "Anything for you."

"They're so cute!" Neko yelled, clapping her hands together. "Don't you agree Shiro?"

Shiro chuckled and I blushed. "Yes, yes they are Neko." I buried my face into Kurohs neck and wrapped my arms around his waist, hiding my blush. Kuroh wrapped his arms around me and placed his chin on the top of my head, holding me.

I really love this dude.

~End of Oneshot~