Saruhiko Fushimi

This was requested by
Karenthecupcake
_______________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I sighed and walked into the store, grabbing a cart and going down one of the aisles. I looked down at my list and grabbed what I needed. Next I went to the fruit section and grabbed a bag, placing a few red apples in the bag. Before I could put them in my cart I was hugged from behide, which caused me to jump slightly. I slowly turned around and gave a small smile at the three people who stood in front of me. Tatara Totsuka, Anna Kushina and Yata Misaki. I slowly hugged Anna back and she pulled away, going back to Totsukas side.

"H-hey guys...."

Totsuka smiled. "How have you been?"

"I've been good...you guys?" They all said something.

Anna looked at Totsuka and mumbled something. He nodded. "Well it was nice seeing you again.... come to the bar sometime,  your always welcome (Y/N)."

"I will." I smiled and the two of them left, Yata looked down at me and just glared.

"What Yata?"

"Don't come to the bar, you're not welcome anymore. You and that damn monkey. If I see you there I'll make you leave myself."

I sighed. "Really Yata? You?" I let out a small chuckle. "You need to understand that I love you guys but Saru is my boyfriend so of course I left with him. But if you can't see that I still care for you and the rest of Homra then you are stupid." I pushed my cart passed him and continued on my way.

Timeskip

I unlocked my front door and walked in, placing the bags on the counter. As I started to put everything away I felt hands being placed on my waist. I jumped but slowly calmed down, taking a breath.

"Hey Saru."

"Mhm." He replied with, placing a kiss on my neck.

I sighed and moved out of his grip, putting the rest of the groceries away. He watched me as I did, leaning up against the counter and smirking.

"What?" I asked a bit annoyed, not wanting to deal with his shit today. He said nothing and I rolled my eyes. After a moment of silence he finally spoke.

"What's the matter with you (Y/N)?"

"Nothing." I walked out of the kitchen. "Just leave me alone right now." Before I could take another step, Sarus arms snaked around my waist and he held me against his chest.

"Tsk, just tell me what's wrong."

I stayed silent for a moment. "D-do you think it was wrong to leave Homra?"

"No, why?"

"Just I ran into Anna, Totsuka and Yata at the market. And what Yata said got to me."

Saru pulled away. "Tsk, I'll go deal with him thay idiot."

I spun around and grabbed his hand. "No it's fine. It was just something stupid."

"Tsk." He pushed his glasses up with his index finger. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, burrying my face into his neck. He slowly wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

"I love it when you're like this?"

"Like what?"

"All loving. Really you're only like this once in a blue moon. And I'm glad that I get to see the loving side of you when nobody else does." He said nothing but he continued to hold me. "Sometimes I think you don't even love me....But then when you do stuff like this, protect me and everything, it makes me remember why I feel in love with you."

"I'll always love you (Y/N)." He mumbled, barely hearable.

A smile broke on to my face and I leaned up, pressing my lips against his. He slowly kissed back.

"I'll always love you too Saru."

~End of Oneshot~