Yō Chitose

This was requested by
haiden_hmr
______________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I entered the bar and waved at all my friends.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey (Y/N)-chan! Done with school?"

I nodded and a sigh of relief escaped my lips. "Thankfully."

I walked over to the bar and took a seat next to my bestfriend, Eric Sōlt.

"Hello Eric." I said and he just looked at me, a small smile formed on his lips.

"Hey (Y/N)."

Izumo walked up to me and slid me a glass of Lemonade, one of my favorites. "It's on the house."

"Thank you Izu-chan." I took a sip and looked and my blonde friend. "How was your day-" I was cut off by an arm getting wrapped around my neck, and a peck on the cheek.

"Aww, you came by. Did you miss me baby?"

I rolled my eyes. "Really Yō?" I asked, shrugging his arm off of me. "We both know I came here to see Eric. As I said before, all of what you're doing isn't going to work. So go find someone else." His facial expression looked hurt and it actually made me feel bad; but his frown soon turned into a smirk.

He chuckled and whispered in my ear. "You say that now, but I'll make you mine soon. I promise."

I rolled my eyes as he left, turning to Eric. "Jeez that dude just can't stop can he?"

Eric smirked and leaned towards me. "You say that, but we both know that you like him."

I blushed and took a sip of my drink. "Shut it blondie." He just smiled more.

It was true, I do like him. Just when he's not all flirty and everything. It was flattering at first and now it's just annoying as ever.

Timeskip

Again, as the day before, I walked into the bar. Wearing my usual outfit instead of my school uniform. But today nobody was here. Must be out on a job. I thought.

"You look beautiful today."

I jumped and spun around. Staring at Chitose. "Hey." I awkwardly said. "You scared me." I let out a soft laugh. "Where is everyone? Where's Eric?"

"They went on the job. Eric is with them." I nodded. "Why are you always with him? Like I get that you're friends in all but are you two like a thing?"

I broke out into a fit of laughter. "Who? Eric and I?" I laughed more. "Are you serious?" He nodded and I sighed. "No, we aren't. We're just super close, we've known each other for years."

He nodded. "You sure? Cause the way he looks at you-"

"And what about the way Dewa says you look at me? Hmmm?"

He let the cigarette hang from his mouth. "The way I look at you huh?" I nodded and he took a step towards me, placing his hand on my lower back. "I look at you with love, I look at you in admiration. I look at you because I like you."

"W-what?"

He just smirked and blew out a cloud of smoke. "Wasn't it obvious? In the way I would compliment you, flirt with you, be extra protective? If you can notice how Eric lookes at you, then did you notice how I look at you?" I was about to speak when his lips crashed against mine. I didn't even notice how close our faces were or that his cigarette was in his other hand now, the one that wasn't holding my waist. I melted into the kiss, my lips moving with his.

When we pulled away, I was breathing heavily. "Wow..."

He pulled away but still hand his arm wrapped around me, putting his cigarette to his mouth.

"I actually like you (Y/N). I'm not faking it to get laid, if that's what you're thinking... I actually do like you."

"And you mean all that?"

He nodded. "Yeah I do.. I know what the guys told you about me but I hope that you can give me a chance, I want to have a real, long term relationship with you."

I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. "And who says I even like you?"

A small chuckle escaped his lips. "Oh I know you do, Totsuka told me."

"Of course he did..."

I lifted my head and stared into his eyes. "Please don't make me regret this Yō.. I don't want to get hurt.. I really like you."

He softly pressed his lips against mine. "I won't....Thank you." I smiled and hugged him. "I did keep my promise, about making you mine."

I blushed. "Y-yeah you did."

End of Oneshot