Mikoto Souh

•This was requested by WinterFox12353

(Y/n)'s Pov

Mikoto and I walked down the street, our hands entwined. I tired to put a smile on my face but the moment I thought of him, a frown plastered on my face. I felt as if we were being followed, but then again I could be overthinking everything. Either way I clung onto Mikotos arm. I looked up at him and took the cigarette from between his lips, placing it between mine. I took a puff and then another and another. He looked down at me, an eyebrow raised.

"You okay?" He said with his normal voice but with a dash of concern in his voice.

I nodded and placed the cigarette back into his mouth. "Yeah, I am."

"No you're not, what's wrong?" When I didn't respond, he continued. "You've acted odd since we left the park."

I sighed. "When you took that call from Izumo, I spotted someone from my past. Someone who made my past hell. But it doesn't matter-"

"(Y/n)." He warned. "Who is it?"

Another sigh left my lips as we stopped outside the bar. "His name is (random name), I dated him before I met you." He nodded and opened the bar door. Both of us entering, the bell doing its jingle. "I haven't seen him since I joined Homra and honestly, I wish I didn't see him today. I forgot he even existed..I can't get that horrible smile that was on his face, if you could even call it a smile."

We walked over to the bar and took a seat. "What did he do?"

I frowned. "He was evil, looked nice and gentle on the outside. But, on the inside, he was pure evil. No sight of kindness in his soul when we were alone." I reached into Mikotos pocket and grabbed a cigarette. Using the spare lighter to light it up. "He was not a good boyfriend. He was abusive. Mentally, emotionally and physically... That scar I have on my lower hip, that's from him. He got angry because I went to see Izumo."

I could tell Mikoto was getting angry from what I was telling him. His hand went to my back and pulled me and the chair closer to him, rubbing a few small circles into my back.

"He was following us for awhile. Maybe a block away from Homra he stopped... I'm afraid Mikoto. I can't face him."

"And you won't, I'll burn him if he comes anywhere near you."

I nodded and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Koto. I love you."

Timeskip

My eyes shot open, my head throbbing. This can't be happening. I felt my hands and arms, they were tied to the chair, my mouth gagged. I started to panic. How could he get me? How did he get into the locked bar at night? Will Homra find me? Or will I forever be stuck here?

"Well well well, (Y/n), been a long time, huh?"

I avoided his eye contact and stared down at the floor. My head swung back as his hand hit my cheek. It was not a soft hit. My face instantly became red and a stinging sensation filled up my entire right side of my face. A tear or two slipping out of my eyes. I can't go through this again.. too much pain.

"When I speak to you, you make eye contact.. come on (Y/n), it hasn't been that long. You didn't forget my rules, did you? I guess I'll have to make you remember."

My eyes went wide, more tears flowing down my face. Why couldn't I be strong like the rest of my clan? Why couldn't I defend myself.

He ripped the gag out of my mouth. "Say my name (Y/n)."

I glared at him. "You're going to regret this. Mikoto is-"

Another slap to the face, this time the slap was harder and more firm. "Why can't you see you're mine? Not his!"

"Never again." He struck me again, blood coming out of my mouth. "I'm used to this you bastard, enjoy yourself before Homra gets here-"

He kept hitting me until the chair fell to the ground. "They will not find you." Finishing it off with a kick or two to the gut.

Timeskip

I followed Tatara and Yata into the bar, tears still streaming down my face. My shirt was sticking to my stomach from the blood. My face and jaw sore from all the slaps. I hugged Tatara while Yata kept guard at the door. We stayed like this for about ten minutes. That's when Yata unlocked the door and let Mikoto and everyone in.

Mikoto walked straight towards me and wrapped his arms around my body. I burried my face into his torso and wrapped my arms around him, holding him tightly. The tears had stopped the moment I was in his arms. I just clung onto him, feeling safe as ever. He calmed down my breathing until it was normal. Rubbing small circles into my back.

"He's dealt with.. I beat him to a pulp before the blues arrived. He won't be able to hurt you anymore (Y/n)."

I nodded and looked up at him. "Thank you... thank you for finding me.. I was afraid that you guys wouldn't. That I would be stuck with him forever."

With his one hand, he cupped my cheek and placed his forehead against mine. His other arm still tightly holding me. "I'll always find you, you mean to much too me to forget (nickname). I love you." He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. I suffered through the pain that it caused but kissed him back. "Now, I'll get you cleaned up and we can go lay down."

End of Oneshot