Saruhiko Fushimi

•This was requested by xxhyrulexx
-I feel as if this one sucks and I'm sorry if it does. I hope that you and everyone else who reads this, enjoys it

(Y/n)'s Pov

I stood in the alley way with Yata and Fushimi, staring at them both. But mostly Saru. Yata started to yell at him about joining Scepter 4. My eyes bulged as Saruhiko burned Homra's mark off himself, a smile forming on his face. Yata and I watching him with shock as he did so. I stared down at the ground and stood next to Yata. He was pissed and upset. Making sure our friend knew how he felt. Where as I, I just stood there, looking down at the ground. Not knowing what else to do or say. I felt upset, hurt and betrayed. But no anger. He has to have a good reason for this right? To betray our clan, to betray us... to betray me? A sigh escaped my lips as I left them to it. I gave Saru one last glance and his eyes met mine. We just stood there staring at each other. I was the one to break the eye contact as I turned the corner and entered the bar.

Timeskip, A few months later

I walked down the street and headed over to the ramen place. Today I thought I would go out for lunch and save Tatara from cooking.

"(Y/n)~"

I stopped dead in my tracks and my eyes landed on the man in front of me. I glared at him and turned the other way, crossing the street. I was trying my hardest to try and lose him. But he was faster. And now, he was walking right next to me.

"Tsk, come on, you have to talk to me soon. We both know you want to, (Y/n)~"

I ignored him and turned into the park. It's the closest short cut to Homra. So much for lunch.

"(Y/n), stop being stubborn."

I rolled my eyes and walked a bit faster. "Just leave me alone, okay?"

"Tsk." His hand clamped around my wrist and he stopped me from taking another step. I would try to get out of his grip, but his grip was too tight. "(Y/n), look at me."

I shook my head and stared in front of me. "No... now leave me alone, I don't want to see you."

He twisted my wrist around, causing me to turn around and look at him. I tried my best to glare into his eyes, but my glare kept getting softer and softer.

"Fine, there. I'm looking at you. What do you want Fushimi?" He smirked down at me.

"Tsk, what happened to the shy, nice, girl I used to know?"

I rolled my eyes and tried to yank my wrist out of his hand. But I failed. "She's still here but not now, not too you... So, what do you want?"

He started to walk and stopped when I didn't follow. "Come on." He tugged on my wrist and dragged me to one of the benches. Taking a seat. I sighed and sat down next to him, knowing he wouldn't let me leave until we were done talking.

None of us spoke for at least ten or fifteen minutes. I sighed and broke the silence. "Saru?"

He looked down at me and smirked. "Finally speaking (Y/n)?~"

For the first time I looked at him willingly, staring up at him. "I... have a question for you." He nodded. "Why did you leave Homra? Leave Yata and I?"

He clicked his tongue and leaned back, finally letting go of my wrist. "Don't be an idiot, we both know I didn't belong there anymore, it wasn't for me."

"And? You're hiding something else Saruhiko. You forget that I've been your friend for years. You forget that I know you very well. More than you think."

He sighed. "As I said, I didn't belong there." I looked at him. "Yata had Mikoto and all your clansmen... And you had Totsuka and every one."

"You got jealous, didn't you?"

"Tsk, yeah what ever you say."

I sighed and sat crossed legged, leaning against the back of the bench. "You don't have to lie. I can tell that you are. Now that I think back, you showed signs back then and were excluded kind of... But, if you thought we replaced you, we didn't, I didn't anyways. You mean too much to me to replace." I looked down at the ground. I knew I shouldn't have sat down with him, now all these feelings that were going away are back. "I was hurt when you left and honestly I still am. You were my best friend, my crush, and you just suddenly left."

He smiled down at me, an actual smile and not a smirk. I slowly looked up at him. "You like me?"

I blushed and looked away once again. "I guess I still do... but I have to go, I'm hungry.. I'll see you around."

As I got up and started to walk away, he once again grabbed my wrist. His hand moved down to mine and he started to pull me towards my original destination. "Tsk. Let's go get lunch then."

End of Oneshot