Yo Chitose

This was requested by xxhyrulexx

(Y/n)'s Pov

I playfully pushed Chitose away from me with my hip. I flicked the cigarette out of his mouth and stepped on it. My foot crushed it and put the cigarette out. He gave me a soft glare but he shrugged it off. Taking another one from the pack in his pocket.

"Smoking's bad ya'know."

"I know but-" A squeek escaped my lips as Chitose threw me over his shoulder. "As long as you don't smoke, we're fine."

A grin formed onto his face as I clung onto him. Afraid that he would drop me or that I would fall. The cigarette hung from his lips, a cloud of smoke escaping his mouth as he chuckled.

"Babe, don't drop me!" I let out with a small laugh.

"I promise I won't."

I looked at him the best that I could in this position. "Because that sounds reassuring." Chitose chuckled and continued to walk down the street.

"And if he does," Dewa added in. "I'll catch you."

I smiled at the two. "And who will catch me if you drop me?"

They both shrugged and Chitose let me down from his shoulder. Our hands entwined as we continued down towards the bar.

"See like I promised, I didn't drop you."

I nodded and pecked his lips. "Thank you...Now let's hurry up, we're gonna be late for this party."

We ignored the weird stares we were getting. Just enjoying our walk back to the bar

Timeskip

I walked over to my boyfriend and kneeled down in front of him. Placing my hands on his knees. I stared up into his brown eyes and took the cigarette that hung from his lips. I stretched my arm over to Mikoto who gladly took the cigarette. He gave me a nod as a 'thank you' before I turned back to my extremely drunk boyfriend.

"Are you ready to go home, babe?"

He nodded and placed a sloppy kiss on my lips. "Yeah (nickname)." He slurred out. "Let's go home~"

A small chuckle left my lips as I helped him stand up. I wrapped one of my arms around his waist and my other one rested on his chest. Holding him up. He went to wave bye to Dewa but in the process he almost fell over. Which caused him to wrap one of his arms around my shoulder. Using the free hand to wave.

I looked at our clan and gave them a small wave as well. "Well, we're gonna head home. We'll see you guys tomorrow, have a good rest of your night."

We made our way towards the door, opening it and exiting. Walking down the street very slowly.

Timeskip

I laid Chitose down on our bed. He instantly started to move around to get comfortable. I smiled down at the sight and exited the room. I quickly grabbed a water bottle and the bottle of asprin, placing them down on the nightstand. He's definately going to need those tomorrow morning.

"(Y/n), coome here babe~ I want your warmth."

"Just give me a moment, I want to get comfortable."

I left the nightstand and headed on over to the closet. I oulled out one a baggy shirt and shorts. Once I finished stripping down to my underwear, i slipped on the freah ones. I quickly brushed out my hair and slipped into bed next to him.

With one of his hands, he stroked my cheek and pressed his lips against mine. This time the kiss wasn't as sloppy as before. I instantly kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled away for a moment. But after a second, his lips were back against mine. Giving me a quick kiss. Caressing my cheek.

"You look beautiful (nickname)."

I smiled. "Well thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." I joked.

We both smiled at each other. His eyes statted to get droopy, a yawn escaping his lips.

"You know I really love you...you're my first serious relationship since Maria... and I actually love you and care about you so much."

I smiled and cuddled up closer to him.  "Well, you mean a lot to me too and I love you too pieces."

Chitose pecked my nose. "I'm glad-" Another yawn escaped his lips. "I'm glad you're mine."

"As to you babe." I leaned down and pulled the covers over us. "Now Mr. Sleepyhead, go to sleep."

He slowly nodded and brought me closer, closing his eyes once again. Not even a minute later, he was asleep. A smile fell upon my lips. I leaned down and kissed his forehead, closing my eyes as well.

End of Oneshot