We Have... Power?

-Piggeh's POV-

I struggles against the monsters as they drag me along. Kera was asleep next to me, probably from having woken up in the real world. Why did she have to wake up at such an inconvenient moment!?

I looked ahead and saw a flash of gold run across the hall. Relief flooded through me. At least Stephano was nearby. He would be able to at least follow us and help us when all these monsters left. That was probably the reason for so many monsters, so that anyone who tried to attack would be ripped apart.

I took a deep breath, "Okay, Piggeh. You know this castle better than anyone. Time to make your escape."

I pulled into myself and caused the monsters to stumble slightly at the sudden jerk. I spun around forcing the monsters to either let go or fall over.

I felt their hands fall away from me. "Yes!"

I knew this area, and to the right there was a hole where it was only wallpaper, and no wall behind it. I jumped into the wall and felt the wallpaper give way under my weight. I landed on the other side of the wall. The monsters were right behind me. Wasting no time, I got up and ran through the gap in the walls. I took a risk and looked behind me, and was relieved to see no monsters following me.

"Piggeh!?" Some called. I didn't have time to stop before colliding into the person. Tripping over each other, we both fell to the ground.

"Piggeh, that is you!" Barrel gasped happily. I was laying directly on top on him. I smirked.

"Happy to see me? Because I'm happy to see you, and in such a compromising position." I replied seductively.

"Uhh..." Barrel mumbled nervously.

A golden hand entered my field of vision. It was then I realized he was there. I took his hand and pulled myself up and jumped up for in him to catch me in his arms, bridal style.

"Hey, Snuggle Buddy. Thanks for the help." I whispered in his ear wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling my face close to his. Stephano's cheeks exploded with color, making me giggle. I nibbled on his ear lightly.

"Piggeh, this is serious! Stop acting silly!" Stephano screamed.

"Oh, but I'm just so scared, couldn't you help me relive some stress? I know something extra fun the three of us could do, considering we are alone." I responded pulling his face so close to mine out lips were almost touching.

"Piggeh!" Barrel exclaimed in dismay.

"No, Piggeh! We have a serious matter we need to take care of!" Stephano denied.

I pouted, "You aren't any fun."

Stephano sighed and set me down. I continued to pout, but let go of his neck and allowed him to place my feet on the floor. Stephano stood and brushed himself off before asking, “What happened?”

“Well, first of all, your girlfriend is nuts. She led us out into the middle of no where, then she started calling all these monsters to us. She was screaming some weird stuff about being some Creator and then shortly after she passed out. I didn't see what happened to her after that.” Piggeh explained.

“I knew it. Did she happen to say where the monsters were suppose to take you?” Barrel wondered.

“Nope.”

“Dammit! Guess we will just have to keep following the monsters as we have been.” Stephano sighed.

“Right.” Me and Barrel agreed. Stephano led the way through the winding maze of doors and rooms always managing to stay close to the monsters. I moved back so I could talk to Barrel.