Attack

-Pewdiepie/ Felix’s POV-

“Stephano…?” I called into the darkness. Not only had I lost my friends but I had also lost my lantern. Now I was all alone in the dark. I heard noises coming from the other side of the door of the room I was in. I stayed silent, terrified.

I hid in a closet in the room. I heard the door of the room open up. Fear shot through me.

Please don’t find me… Please don’t find me… Please don’t find me… I wished inside my head.

“S-stay away from me!” I heard a male voice shout.

I peeked out of the closet but I couldn’t see anything. I opened it up to find a tall figure stumbling backward into the room.

“Come here!” I hissed.

“Whoa!” The man exclaimed surprised.

“Grrrah!” The monster growled.

“Come here!” I hissed again.

The man didn’t hesitate and jumped into the closet.

“He might leave us alone…” I whispered.

The other man didn’t say anything. I realized he might have nodded.

The closet shook when the monster hit it.  I feared that it would break. The monster shook it one last time and then clunked away.

Ten minutes later I spoke, “You think it’s gone?” My Swedish accent shook slightly.

“I think so…” his slightly accented voice was steady.

I opened the door and stepped out. I saw no indication that the monster was near so I lit a candle. I turned around and found myself faced with a silver man.

“Gonzales!” I cried happily.

“Pewdie, it’s actually you. Are you with any of the others?” Gonzales questioned worriedly.

“I got separated from them a while ago when I was trying to hide from one of the monsters.”

“With our luck I’m not surprised.”

“I also br-,”

“Shhh, be quite. I hear something,” Gonzales interjected followed by some shuffling echoing through the room. We both turned around to find the monster from earlier pushing the door open, none too gently, and notice us. All I could do was scream like a little girl. Gonzales instantly jumped in front of me slightly pushing me back pulling out his sword. The monster sped toward us throwing his huge arms at us failing to hit us, so far.

I backed up toward the closet trying to turn around the monster, also silently cursing to myself.  The monster came closer aiming to hit Gonzales, slicing his arm. I turned and ran pulling the injured Gonzales with me. I ran past the monster, and pulled Gonzales through the door. I turned around trying to close the door so to slow the monster down. The monster was right behind me. It raised its arm and hit me knocking me into the wall. The monster loomed over me, its jaw swung disgustingly. My vision went fuzzy.

“Pewdie!” Gonzales screamed jumping in front of the monster. I blacked out.

I awoke to something wet and sticky dripping on my face. I guess I hadn’t been out long because Gonzales was still standing in front of me.

“Uh…” He squeaked. He fell forward onto his knees and then to the floor. I noticed the monster lay dead on the floor a few feet away.

“Gonzales?” I asked weakly.

He didn’t respond. I moved over to him and saw he was covered in red.

“GONZALES!” I screamed. I stood up and picked him up from the floor. He was still slightly conscious so I helped him by letting him lean on my shoulder. My head was pounding but I kept moving. I didn’t know where I was going, but I had to get away from there. I walked into a large room that looked like a cathedral. The huge door at the other end of the room opened and I walked toward it.

“Please… help…” I mumbled still weak. I wasn’t even sure there were any people on the other side but I had to do something. I felt very dizzy and passed out cold.