The Master Plan

-Loren's POV-

As the party dragged on, Mr. Chair and I continued to dance. I felt so free and alive. It was great. Eventually people started leaving the party. I was about to suggest we head out to, but then Mr. Chair suddenly became stiff.

"I just remembered there was something I needed to do, I'm sorry, but I have to go..." Mr. Chair explained quickly before dashing out.

"Mr. Chair!?" I called after his, but he was already gone. I frowned sadly and went back to the room. I lay down in a bed, hoping Mr. Chair would come back. He didn't though.

What the hey...? I demanded.

-Emara's POV-

My eyes suddenly flashed open. I knew exactly why I had awaken, but I didn't want to get up again in the middle of the night. I tried to get back to sleep, but my brain wasn't having it. I sighed softly and managed to squirm off the bed without waking Stephano. I grabbed Barrel's journal from my bag and tip-toed out of the room. I made sure to close the door as quietly as possible, hoping not to wake anyone and give away my secret. I wasn't actually entirely sure why I felt like I needed to keep it a secret, but I did, so I am here being sneaky.

I walked quietly down the hall until I came to a small room. I walked inside and sat down in a chair that I had positioned by the window. I had come here before on occasions when I just needed some time alone from Stephano and the others. The moon was full tonight so I had enough light to read the journal. I opened it up to the page I dog-eared and began to read again.

Entry 10

Pewdie created a few more people lately. Jennifer, made from a boulder, and Piggeh made from a dead pig he found. These two are very strange creatures. Jennifer suddenly got very embarrassed and ran off while Piggeh seems to be... very outgoing, I guess is one way to put it. He keeps saying, he's pumped. I don't really understand what he means when he says this.

These two are very different. They don't seem to need Pewdie to be alive they are perfectly functioning when he's gone, after only the first day. Piggeh went off toward the part of the castle with the strange monsters and such and designated a place for him to sleep. I find him particularity strange.

Jennifer is the first female Pewdie created and she always acts very nervous when he's around. I tried to strike up a conversation today, but she just ran off. I guess she doesn't like company.

Entry 11

Today was not a good day. Lately, I have been conducting many experiments, but they were mostly in secret. I do not believe that the others know what I'm doing but lately they have been giving me strange looks. I think they may suspect who I really am, but I'm not sure.

Today, though... One of my experiments failed and ended up freaking Pewdie out so much that he just disappeared. He screamed something about kitten therapy before he departed, but I'm not entirely sure what that means.

Later, though Pewdie came back and during his visit, he crated someone named Larena. This is the second female he created, but this one didn't get all freaked out and run away. She stayed. She was made from a lantern and she glows. She is so amazing, and I actually like her. She's kind. Very interesting.

Who I really am? What is that suppose to mean? It's just Barrel... Who else could he be?

Entry 12

Larena knows. It's been about a month since my last entry. In this time, Stephano and Larena have developed a strong relationship and Larena and I have developed a