Spa Day With the Girl?

Sorry for two chapters in a row with Emara's POV but I felt like this chapter should be in her POV and I didn't want to have just one huge chapter so yeah. Anyway, here is the next chapter.

-Emara's POV-

It didn't take long for the others to finally wake up. When the others realized I was awake they all came over to see how I was doing. I assured them that I was fine, but they knew I was not being completely truthful. I was still really warn out, and even though Loren had been working on my wounds, they were still pretty bad. To top everything off, my head wouldn't stop pounding. I could tell that they were not well either. They looked exhausted and hurt as well. I felt awful about what I had done.

I yawned and laid my head back against my headboard. The other three girls flopped down on my bed as well.

"You stink! When was the last time you took a shower!?" Ella exclaimed pointing at Loren.

"Hey! Its not my fault there was no running water in this place until now! I would have cleaned myself up, but I had to make sure you potatoes were safe!" Loren exclaimed sitting up in a huff.

Kera laughed as well, "Calm down! We all stink!"

"Well we are all awake now. Why don't we all go take a bath. " Ella spoke.

"We don't have any soap, but we should still go and get all this dirt, sweat, and blood off of us anyway." Loren replied.

Mr. Chair must have heard what we were talking about because he came up and offered to escort us. "I will just be standing outside to make sure no monsters sneak up on you guys."

"Oh, yeah. That would be great." Loren smiled at him.

"Alright. Barrel, will you come with me? There are two entrances to the place, and I just want to make sure everyone is safe." Mr. Chair asked.

Barrel nodded, "I will go with."

"Yay!" The girls all cheered. They got up and began following the two men. I stayed behind.

"Emara, aren't you coming?" Kera looked up at me. I looked over to see that Loren and Ella were also looking at me expectantly. I gave them a small smile and nodded. Mr. Chair and Barrel led us to the room with the fountain. It was like a giant three foot pool with a mermaid in the middle holding a jar that was pouring water into the basin. Say what you want about this place, but the architecture was cool.

"Alright, we'll be waiting outside. Yell if you need something." Barrel said to us handing us a few towels they had found. I was surprised at this, but I wasn't complaining.

"Alright!" Ella laughed. The boys left and I looked over at everyone else.

"Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'M STRIPPING!" I exclaimed.

Everyone shrugged, "Well we've seen enough in the locker rooms before, and I'm really dirty." Loren replied.