Waking Up

-Emara's POV-

A long time passed before I woke. I could feel it in the stiffness of my limbs. The first thing that came into focus was the green canopy of the bed I was lying in. I felt numb and weak, as if all force of life had been drained from my body. I didn't understand what had happened. Where was I? How did I get here? My eyes drifted around. Loren sat next to me, my hand in hers. I began to feel warm and pleasant. I hummed.

"Emara!?" Loren exclaimed, shattering the feeling of calmness that had begun to take hold.

"W-what...?" I murmured, my voice thick with sleep. The warmth was gone. I began to feel dizzy and nauseous. The world grew dark.

"Emara? Stay with me! Emara!" She cried, but I was already out.

Again, I would not wake for a long while. When I did, Stephano sat next to me. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. It was night, and he looked tired.

"Emara... Please... It's alright. I don't hate you for what you've done. I understand what pushed you. I can't say that I wouldn't do the same in your shoes. Please... Just come back to us. To me..." Stephano pleaded.

I wanted to speak, but my mouth wouldn't move. I was so tired... so tired.

The third time I would awake, I would wake for good. Barrel sat next to me this time. It was in the dim hours of the morning. The others were beginning to stir, but only Barrel seemed fully alert.

"Barrel." I spoke trying to see if I was fully awake.

"Hello, Emara. Have you decide to rejoin the living?" Barrel wondered.

I let out a small chuckle, "I guess. How long was I out?"

"Well, total its probably been about four days."

"Four days!?" I exclaimed.

"Shhh! The others are still sleeping!" Barrel whisper-yelled.

"Oh... sorry. Four days? Really...? What... what happened exactly... I don't remember much." I admitted.

"That could just be the game taking hold, or-"

"What?" I demanded confused.

"It's something the Creator told me once. I was wondering about your memory loss, and he told me that when all of you entered the game, the game had to latch on to one of you to be the main connector or something like that. It chose you. You got amnesia, as the name of this "game" or "world," implies. The game chose you as the "Host," and that's why you could not remember anything." Barrel explained.

"Well, one mystery solved. Now... can you tell me what happened?"

"Are you sure you want to know...?" Barrel asked.

"... Yes. I need to know."

"...You went into a fit of rage. You attacked The Creator and used your power to overwhelm him with negativity, but you couldn't control yourself. You ended up effecting everyone around you, not just The Creator. You physically and mentally drained not only yourself, but also everyone else too. Loren and Mr. Chair were the only ones to remain conscious full time and have served as the main two guards for the last four days. I'm just glad I was able to get you to stop when I did. Any longer and you might not have been able to recover." Barrel told it to me straight.

"Oh... God..." I murmured remembering what I had done, "Everyone must hate me now..."

"No, they don't. In fact, many of us have agreed that put in your position, we would have done the same thing." Barrel assured me, "Though we have agreed that you need to learn to control your powers. If some type of situation like this occurs again, we want you to know what to do rather than lashing out in anger."

I nodded, "...I understand. Please, tell me what all has happened while I was out. I feel like I've been away for a very long time."

"Well, we've determined that you are not the only one with powers. Loren, Emara, and Kera so as well. We think Pewdie might as well, but we are not certain."

"Ella's the mind, Loren's the body, I'm the heart, and Kera's the soul." I relayed what The Creator had told me.

"What?"

"That is what The Creator told me. We all have a purpose in his plans. He's trying to create a new body for himself and we are the components." I told him.

Barrel looked down, "This is not good. If the Creator is trying to build himself a body, he could gain unimaginable powers that would not only probably destroy this world but seep into your world as well. Like it or not, our two worlds are interconnected."

"I know, not to mention the fact that it would have to kill all four of us to even be a success in the first place." I replied.

"This is good to know. We know what to prepare for." Barrel replied.

"Anything else of importance happen?"

"Other than finding out exactly how complex the Creator's plan has gotten? No. I don't believe so. Oh, we found a bath."

"A bath?" Emara wondered surprised.

"Well, it's more like a fountain, but the water is warm enough to bathe in." Barrel answered. Emara flopped back down on the bed.

"A bath sounds so nice..." Emara sighed.