Loren's pain

-Loren’s POV-

I opened my eyes. I was sitting upright staring down at my hands. They were shaking so bad I thought I might be having a seizure or something. Then it hit me like a wave a paralyzing shock ran through every inch of my body, it felt like I was being ripped apart and crushed back together again. What… is going on!?

 My vision cut out of Amnesia and back to our world. A few red blotches appeared in front of me... Was it blood?! I squinted to see pieces of the red truck from the crash be pushed away, instead of blood. Thank God. A loud scream pierced by unprepared ears, which forced me to cover them.

Then I came back to Amnesia to Emara standing in front of me. I felt tears roll down my cheeks but I didn’t move until Emara guided me toward Ella. I could feel them both hugging me then whispers that I could just barely recognize as the overprotective boys of Amnesia.

After what seemed like a life time, Emara got up and left the little circle that we had created. Not long after I hugged Ella once more before getting up and moving over to Mr. Chair. I glanced back and saw that Ella had moved over to Gonzales.

“Loren what happened? Are you okay?” Mr. Chair rushed toward me grabbing one of my hands in comfort.

“I… I don’t know… I was in our world when we were in a car crash.” I mumbled slowly trying not to strain myself.

 “Here let’s get you off the floor…” Mr. Chair helped me up and brought me to the table and chairs near the right side of the room, “I need to check your wounds…”

I nodded and lay back in the chair. He tenderly lifted up my shirt and un-wrapped the pieces of cloth that we used as bandages. Then his eyes grew very wide.

“Loren… y-your cuts…” Mr. Chair stuttered.

“What?” I whispered still scared.

“They’re c-completely scarred over!” He continued tossing the bandages beside him.

“That’s not possible… I-”

“It must have been something to do with the crash, although it seems unlikely I’ve got nothing else.” Mr. Chair grabbed my hand smiling.

I stood up only feeling a strange numbness over my scar.

“I’m so glad you’ve recovered. It’s just so strange that it happened.” He said walking me across the room to a table.

“Mr. Chair did… did anything happen while we were gone?” I asked trying to catch up on “Amnesia News”.

“Um… no, not really. Why?” Mr. Chair replied sitting next to me at the table.

“I was just curious. Something just seems off about Amnesia… something very different.” I leaned on Mr. Chairs shoulder.

“Hmmm…” In return Mr. Chair slid his arm around my own shoulder lightly rubbing my arm with his thumb. “Are you cold?”

“Honestly, I’m freezing my balls off here.” I stated in a serious tone trying not to give away the joke.

 “Alright, I’ll be back… Wait, did you say… balls?” Mr. Chair started to laugh getting up and walking away.

“Yes, yes I did.” I smiled playfully lifting one of my eyebrows.

I rested my head on the table trying to gather up my thoughts, when the pain from when I woke up shocked me again then forced me out of Amnesia.

 When I opened my eyes in the real world I was being lifted from the wreckage of the damaged car.

 “Ella… Emara… Save them! Help Them!” I screamed at the man who was helping me.

“They are already out, it’s okay. They’re safe.” The man pulled me free and set me down on a gurney. I slowly closed my eyes. I saw Mr. Chair mimicking the man’s movement, putting me down on a bed.

“Mr. Chair…” I got out before I passed into the darkness of unconsciousness, though, this time, I didn’t wake up back in my world or Amnesia. I welcomed the idea of finally sleeping again.

This chapter is finally up!!!! Omg I've been sooo busy because of school! I hope to be able to post every weekend, but that might not happen... :/ Again, I still do not have internet at my house, so I have to go over to my friends or the library or something to post. 

Also, I've been reading your comments lately and I really appriciate all the awesome comments! I'm one of those people who don't like to finish things I start, but thanks to you guys and your support I've got the motive to continue this story so give yourselves a patt on the back! (>^-^)> HUGZ!