Taking Over

-Emara's POV-

I opened my eyes slowly. I don't remember falling asleep, but I guess I had. I was sore all over, and I felt so dizzy. Probably from the blood loss. I looked at my surroundings. I was in some kind of cave. There were torched drilled into the walls that filled the horribly damp cave with a dull light. Next to me, there was a large kind of pool of water. I crawled over to it and splashed my face with water washing away the dried blood on my forehead, the cut stung, but it was bearable. The cut on my arm looked still pretty fresh but had scabbed over enough to stop the bleeding. It stung more than my forehead when I put it into the water, but I knew I had to clean it off. I just hoped this cave water was clean.

To the right of this small cave area was a dark tunnel. I couldn't see where it lead. I wondered where Barrel and The Creator where, but I didn't have to wonder for long. Barrel walked in from the cave, but I could tell it wasn't Barrel.

“Hello, Emara. How are we feeling?” The Creator asked.

“Just peachy, thanks.” I growled.

“You know, you can stop all of this, just let me continue with my plan.” The Creator cooed.

“And let you kill me and all my friends! Ha, yeah right! I know you need me for your stupid plan, so you're just going to have to find some other way because I would rather die than help you!” I spit in his face. He jerked back and wiped his face, shocked.

“You're going to pay for that!” He growled. He pulled out the knife he had earlier from his belt and held it close to my face.

“Go ahead. Just know, Stephano is my Mark of Cain. Whatever you do to me, he will do unto you seven fold.” I smirked staring him down, and refusing to flinch.

“I'd like to see him try.” The Creator laughed.

“He will. Just you wait. I won't hold him back this time.” I replied.

“We'll see about that.” The Creator stood tall and suddenly went rigged. Then the black smoke poured out of Barrel's mouth. I squirmed away from him, but my back was already over the edge of the pool. If I moved back anymore, I would fall in.

HOW CAN YOUR PRECIOUS STEPHANO HELP YOU IF THE EVIL IS INSIDE YOU!?” The Creator laughed wickedly, before the smoke came at me.

“NO! YOU CAN'T!” I exclaimed terrified as the horrible smoke came closer, but it didn't matter. The smoke surrounded me and seeped into me through my cuts and my mouth, nose, everything. I was the most awful, horrible feeling I have ever felt. I felt like I was drowning. Then, he entered my brain and I could feel myself being sucked inside myself.

Suddenly I was in a huge padded room. This was strange. Had my mind created this place...? Two large TVs appeared on one wall. They showed Barrel and suddenly I realized that this view was the view through my eyes. I stood up. In this place, my body was completely free of injuries. I had no pain, but I was trapped. I was trapped in this padded room inside my own mind.

“You can't do this! Let me out! Get out of me!” I screamed and kicked the wall as hard as I could. I was surprised to one, my foot sank through the padding and hit a solid wall as if there was nothing there, and two, I felt no pain even though I just kicked a solid wall at full force. 

Suddenly, The Creator appeared in the room, in his black smoky form.

“If you think I'm going to give up so easily, you've got another thing coming. You have to do much better than that to get out of here.” The Creator mocked me.

“Do better!? Oh, I can do so much more than better, just you wait. This is my mind and I know the kinks in my armor. You might know all the kinks in Barrel's armor, but not mine. You have no idea. I've had this mind my whole life and you've only just come. I will defeat you.” I told him defiantly, “I will never rest. I will never stop.”

“I will break you.”

“That's what you think. You don't know me. You think I will give up when there are lives on the line? You are sadly mistaken. I've been through so much stuff that was so bad, you couldn't even imagine in your sick messed up mind.” I walked right up to him and as I came closer he grew smaller and smaller until we where the same height.

I looked strait into his eyes, and I saw fear.

“I will break you.” I said simply.

And then, my body was on fire.

“You're strong, but I am in control now, and you should know, I've been working on my technique for a very long time. This is my show now.” The Creator laughed evilly. 

My body literally felt like it was on fire, but I knew it was a lie. I gritted my teeth and put out the flame. If I thought I saw fear before, now it was terror, “No, you're not.” I replied.  

The Creator litterally growled and grew ten times his normal size.  He picked me up in his hand and brought me very close to his face. His breath blew my hair back. 

"I have plans for this body. I can't have you messing it up, so why don't you just sit down and be a good girl!" The Creator screamed, my ears felt like they were bleeding. The Creator threw me against the back wall. Hard. This time, I did feel pain. I couldn't move. 

"Good. Now, STAY THERE!" The Creator screamed and disapeared. 

Hey, I know it's been a little bit since the last time I posted, but I just wanted to say I'm going on a trip Tomorrow, and I'm not sure when I will be able to post again. I'm sorry! I will post as soon as possible I promise!