Barrel's Hypothesis (Please Don't Hate Me!)

-Barrel's POV-

I watched Ella, as she came over to the food table and picked up a cupcake.

“Oh, these are really good!” She exclaimed shoving the whole thing in her mouth. I laughed.

“Really? I might have one too then.” I smiled and picked one up. I hesitated before taking a bite, but after I did I realized they were really good. I had never had a cupcake before.

“Are they good?” Ella asked, when her mouth was empty of cupcake now.

“Yeah! They're delicious!” I smiled finishing my cupcake.

“Good.”

After I was done a question came to mind, “Ella... What happened with Gonzales earlier?”

She blushed, “Well... I think he liked me. He probably thought... that I liked him to... but I don't really... I don't know what I feel right now... but I feel so bad about what happened...” Ella sighed.

“Well... I know one way to take your mind off of it.” I replied smirking and taking hold of her hand, “Would you care to dance?”

Ella's blush deepened, “Okay.”

I offered out my arm and she took it as I lead her out onto the dance floor. We started to do a slow dance when she giggled.

“What!?” I demanded.

“I never said you were the one I liked though!” She giggled.

“Oh, I think I know it's me.” I replied.

“Oh really? What makes you say that?” Ella demanded.

“This.” I laughed and leaned down and pecked her on the lips.

Ella's blush deepened even further, making her whole face red, “Okay... yeah... that makes sense...”

“Mmmhmmm, that's what I thought.” I smirked.

Ella sighed jokingly, “I hate you.”

“No you don't.” I laughed.