Concern

-Stephano’s POV-

“OW!” I heard Emara screech from behind.

“Emara, are you okay!?” Loren and I exclaimed at the same time. I turned around not able to control my concern for the girl.

I was hit from behind making my vision go fuzzy. “No…” I whispered before sinking into the darkness of unconsciousness.

I awoke to someone shaking my shoulder. It was Mr. Chair.

“Ugh, Jesus Chair…” I murmur failing to straighten my accent due to the blow to the head.

“Are you okay?” He asked me.

“What happened?”I asked sitting up. I looked to see if Emara was okay. I realized I was concerned more for her than anyone else. Get a hold of yourself! You just met her! I thought to myself.

Everyone looked to the one named Loren. I saw she was holding my sword and it was covered in blood. My hand flashed to my sheath only to find it empty. I noticed the dead carcass on the floor.

“What, surprised that a girl can be BA with a sword? Oh, and Steph?” Loren smiled evilly at me.

“Uhh… yeah?” I mumbled still slightly disoriented.

“I’ll keep this. Consider it a friendly favor for saving your faces,” She loomed over me.

“Uh-wai- Did you just call me Steph!?” I stumbled over my words shocked.

“Yes, yes I did,” her smile widened and she turned around.

I got up from the floor.

“You’re not going to give me back my sword are you?” I asked glumly.

“Nope,”

“Fine,” I sighed and admitted defeat. I wasn’t going to fight with a girl, especially not with one who had just done severe over kill on a monster not five minutes ago.

I searched around the room for another weapon I could use.

“Now, I’m going to change out of my P.J.’s so everyone turn away.”  Loren said moving over to the dresser. I glanced away out of courtesy and caught a glimpse of Mr. Chair’s reddening face. I smirked.

“We’ll give you some privacy. We will be right outside.” I offered pushing Mr. Chair out of the room. Emara followed.

“Emara, were where you hit?” I asked when we were outside the room.

Emara turned her face to show a small cut that was swelling up. I placed my cold hand on the cut to try and help considering we had no access to any ice. I felt her face warm under my touch. I smiled to myself. Loren came out dressed in the same white shirt I had given to Emara but she wore dark jeans instead of the common Amnesia pants. Both girls were barefoot.

I moved my hand away from Emara’s face and turned around to face the dark corridor. I saw Emara’s face drop slightly. I noticed one of the Untrusted had a sword strapped to its belt and took it sliding it into my sheath and gathering a few swords for the others as well. It was better if everyone was armed, even Mr. Chair.

Ta-Da! Two chapters! I figured since they were short I should upload two, so here you go! I hope you enjoy! R&R Please!