Stephano's Thoughts

-Stephano's POV-

I stood across the room from the doors and watched as people came into the room. First, It was Gonzales who had his arm linked with Jennifer. I smiled a little. Next came in Barrel with Ella not far behind him. They were both blushing and looking at each other awkwardly and occasionally glancing over at Gonzales and Jennifer. I wondered what was going on, but I decided not to bring it up right now. If I started something right at the beginning of the party, Emara would probably skin me.

Next, Pewdie and Emara walked in, chatting about something, closely followed by Loren and Mr. Chair. Everyone was kind of just hanging out until the doors opened one more time, and in walked Piggeh. There was a girl with him who looked about Emara's age.

“Hello, everyone! I'M PUMPED! Now that I have arrived, we can start the party!” Piggeh exclaimed. He always did have to make a big entrance.

“Okay, let the party commence!” Pewdie exclaimed as Emara, Loren and Ella ran over towards Piggeh, or more like the girl that was accompanying him. They talked for a little bit before their group dispersed. Loren went to talk to Mr. Chair, while Ella went over to the food table where Barrel was hanging out. I saw Piggeh and the girl heading towards Pewdie. He looked over at me and I gave him a heads up.

I went back to people watching. I looked over at Emara who was also talking to Mr. Chair. She had a determined look on her face. I smiled again. She was so passionate about the things she cared about. I heard footsteps next to me and turned to see Pewdie standing next to me. Piggeh and the girl looked disappointed, but soon went off to creep on Gonzales and Jennifer.

"Thank god I was able to get away from them..." Pewdie cried thinking about what had just happened to him deperately rubbing his face.

I chuckled, "You created him."

"Yeah I know..." Pewdie grumbled.

I glanced up to see Emara still talking with Mr. Chair though now Loren looked to have joined i on the conversation.

Pewdie looked over at where I was looking. He then turned to me and said, “Don't just stand there! Get you some!” He then promptly ran off. I stood there with my mouth gaping and my cheeks heating up. We- I- We... Ugh whatever. I sighed and walked over to Emara.

“Excuse me, but I would like to borrow Emara for a while.” I said to Mr. Chair.

“Oh, it's quite alright.” Mr. Chair smiled allowing me to grab Emara's hand and lead her out onto the dance floor just as a slow song started to play. Emara smiled at me.

“Thank you.” She whispered.

“For what?”

“You're not angry.”

“Why would I be angry? I'm here dancing with the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.” I smiled lovingly at her. She blushed.

“I mean you're not mad at Barrel, or upset that he's here. I'm glad. We can all just enjoy a nice evening together.” She explained.

“Yeah... I'm just trying to ignore him. As long as he doesn't try anything funny!” I demanded.

Emara giggled and I smiled. It was nice to hear her laugh. It was in that moment that I realized, I truly loved her. There was nothing else in this world I cared about more than her. I couldn't help the fact that I was a bit over protective. I never wanted anything like what happened to Larena to to happen to Emara. I would not let that happen.

“I love you too.” She whispered laying her head against me as we spun around in circles around the dance floor.

“I didn't even say anything.”

“No, but you said it with your emotions.” She explained, “You don't have to worry about me so much either. I can handle myself, you know.”

I sighed, “I know...” I replied before leaning down and kissing the top of her head.

Ahh! :D