The Golden Statue

-Gonzales's POV-

I pulled out a sword from the belt of an untrusted and handed it to Jennifer.

“Do you know how to use a sword?” I wondered.

“Yes.” Jennifer replied shyly. 

“You do!?” I remarked surprised. 

“Well, Yeah. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I don't know how to defend myself! The monsters come after me sometimes. Not all the time, but every now and again, I have to hide or defend myself. I have a lot of free time on my hands.” Jennifer explained shrugging. 

“Okay, well that makes sense. You're a pretty level headed gal.”

Jennifer blushed, “Thanks.”

I nodded. Jennifer and I had never been alone together, ever. We never were around each other for the most part. This was kind of awkward. I didn't know what to talk about.

“Do you have any ideas on what happened to, um...”

“Emara. No idea. She was just gone.”

“I hope she's alright.”

“Me too. I think if something happened to her Stephano might not make it this time.” I replied sadly.

“What do you mean?”

“Well... do you remember the lantern girl, Larena?” I asked her.

“The one that died?”

“Yeah, well she had a romantic relationship with Stephano and when she died, he was really torn up about it. He gets too attached to the people he cares about. I don't know whats going to happen if she gets hurt or worse, but it's not going to be good for him, or anyone.” I explained.

“Oh...”

We continued to walk search in silence. We just did a quick once over of the rooms we came to. It was all pretty standard. Well, it was until we came up to a large open room. At the back of the room was a huge, and I mean all-the-way-to-the-ten-foot-ceiling-huge, Golden statue. Just like the one Stephano was made from.

“Woah...” I murmured.

“What is that, and where did it come from?” Jennifer wondered.

“I... have no idea.” I replied honestly.

“Well, this is strange...” Jennifer murmured.

“Stephano!” Pewdie exclaimed.

I turned around to see Stephano and Pewdiepie coming up.

“I remember the first time I found this thing, do you?” Pewdie asked Stephano.

Stephano sighed, “Yeah! You tried to take it with you and leave me behind!”

Pewdie laughed, “Oh yeah...”

“But that's not why we came. Piggeh's found something.” Stephano explained.

“Right.” I nodded following the two out with Jennifer taking the rear.  

Not a long chapter, but I wanted to put that part in! Don't worry, this is that last filler chapter, you will all soon know what will happen to Emara, but for now you will just have to wait and see!