Stephano and Emara

So If you guys don't want to read Loren's and Stephano's conversation from Stephano's point of view, then just skip down to where you see bold again.

Also I dedicated this chapter to GoldenGirl134 because I know how much she likes the Stephano stuff! :D Enjoy! If anyone else wants me to dedicate a chapter to them, just let me know in the comments!

-Stephano's POV-

"Hey, Stephano?" Loren asked trying to get my attention.

"Yeah?" He answered wondering what she wanted. I didn't want to let go of Emara.

"Can I talk to you... alone?" She asked looking at Emara and pointing toward the corner across the long room.

"Okay," I, unwillingly, pulled away from Emara and followed her over to the corner.

"What is it?" I asked when we were out of hearing distance from the others.

"I... I wanted to talk to you about Emara." She looked at me.

"Oh... what about her?" I looked away.

"Oh, give me a break! I don't have to be Sherlock Homes to see what's going to happen if not already." She exclaimed rolling her eyes.

"Where are you going with this?" I asked confused.

She pulled my sword out of my sheath and held it against my through before I could move. I was about to step away but something in her eyes made me stop.

"Stephano, I've got nothing against you, honestly. I think you're a cool person, but I can't tell the future. Although, I have noticed that you and Emara care for each other. I'm just here to make sure you don't hurt her. She... she's a strong person but I don't want her to get hurt again. She left her boyfriend for you, even though he was a douche in the first place." She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Wait, she had a boyfriend?" I was amazed. She left her boyfriend... for me. I didn't realized just how she felt about me.

"Yeah, but the point is... are you sure you want to be with her? It might be sudden but she is." Loren continued.

"Really?" If I wasn't sure before, now I knew.

"Yes, but she needs to know that you are serious before it gets too far. Yes or no"

"Yes, I am sure." I told her truthfully.

"Good." Loren passed me back my sword, "Just don't break her heart or there will be hell to pay, Mister." She turned to leave when she stopped.

"Emara!" She screeched.

This is the end of the conversation.

"What!?" I asked turning around to find a horrifying scene playing out behind me. Emara crumpled to the ground with blood running down her face. Monsters filled the room. I couldn't believe this. I pulled out my sword but before I could do anything Loren already had her, or my, sword out and she was slicing every single one to pieces. When she came up to the last one she mutilated the creature beyond recognition.

She fell to the ground and crawled to Emara's body. I got over my shock and ran to her side as well. Emara had large cuts oh her arms and a gash at her hairline. I ripped off my tunic and put it to her head gently.

Mr. Chair and Loren were talking but I didn't really register what they were saying. Pewdie crawled over to see what was going on.

"Are they okay...?" He asked.

"Yeah, I-I think so... Are you alright?" I asked him.

"I'm fine." Pewdie turned his head, "Gonzales!" Pewdie exclaimed.