Confusion

-Emara’s POV-

“Oh my gosh!” I exclaimed as watched the two men fall to the ground. One looked like Stephano but he was silver instead of gold. 

“Oh, Balls,” Loren whispered diving toward the people.

I felt the happy in the room literally drain away being replaced by fear and shock.  

“PEWDIE!” Stephano yelled. Stephano kneeled down beside the men, “What did you do Gonzales?” 

I came to the silver one first. It looked like he was in worse shape than the other. I guessed he was the one named Gonzales. Loren took of her jacket and ripped off one of the sleeves. 

“Put this on his wound!” She yelled handing it to me. I grabbed it and shoved it into the hole in Gonzales’s stomach.

“We need to take them out of the open!” Mr. Chair called out. I looked down at Gonzales. My hands were covered in his blood. I was getting sick. I looked away from his bleeding form and into Stephano’s face. He acted so calm. He picked up Gonzales and commanded Mr. Chair to take Pewdie. He was probably trying to set an example and calm everyone down, but I could see the underlying panic.

I kept my hands pressed down on the wound as we walked. Stephano led us into some random room. There wasn’t a bed but there was table. Loren ripped off the other sleeve and tied it to Felix’s head where there was a cut surrounded by a few newly formed bruises.

Stephano carried Gonzales to one side of the massive table giving plenty of room for both of the injured men room to be tended to.  

“I’ll be right back,” I quickly stated as I sprinted to a room nearby. Bingo, a storage closet. I quickly grabbed a few sheets tucked away in the corner and ran as fast as I could with a mound of sheets.

 “Okay here we go,” I barged in practically throwing the sheets on the table, almost giving Mr. Chair a heart attack 

“Here,” Loren walked toward the table quickly cutting a few of the sheets up for bandages passing me a few of the strips.

I walked over to Stephano and Gonzales and replaced the bloody sleeve with the cloth. I pressed it to his stomach lightly trying not to hurt him and started to clean up the blood around his cuts. I heard Stephano saying something but didn’t understand what he was saying. All I could hear was a loud beeping noise ringing through my ears. Everything started to spin and slow down. I instantly got light headed and fell to the ground whether it was out of exhaustion or shock, I passed out.

Hey! The Internet at my house recently got cut off so that's why I post my chapters at different times and not like everyday. I upload when I can. Also, only one chapter today. I hope everyone has a good Easter!