Chapter 14- Third Person

Start from the beginning

' D-don't..g..go..' A familiar warm tone murmured softly which brought back Ellena's tear.

' Oppa!!'

========================================

Hospital xxxxx

Room 345..

-Keck Keck Keck Keck-

A patient sleeping on the white bed moments ago hurry sat up when there was something stuck in his throat.

His condition was better now since he was sent to the doctor on time. Luckily, the amount of salt water in his lung was not that much and he did get some first aid immediately.

' Have a drink oppa!' Ellena now could exhale properly when the doctors guaranteed Leo's condition. They said he may have had serious fever later but it didn't harm his health so far.

She sighed with the trembling body of him and was about to shed a tear again when those heart attack moments playing in her head.

She almost lost him!! Thank god for dropping him off the heaven and guardian of hell for closing the door!

This guy was not that perfect to become an angel and extremely devil for messing up the hell; thus you were right to bring him back to human world!

-shiver-

' You still feel cold?'

-nod nod nod-

Leo who froze to death, could not utter any word up until now.

Ellena then turned off the air-condition and grabbed another thick blanket. She wrapped him the sheet, still he didn't look fine.

Later on, she cuddled him in arms and mumbled something; though he was half conscious..

' If you play anything weird next time, I'll chop your head myself!!'

Leo twisted but it was not because of her threat; but a warm liquid dropping on his face continually..

' Stay still!' Ellena banned as the big figure wanna stretch out his arm. She leant on his head and tightened the hug.

Leo sighed for the sudden flood of tear. Her beautiful eyes and that tiny nose burned in red now which aching his heart.

He didn't know too..

While he was too weak to open his eyes, the whining of someone and her husky voice from crying echoed in his head. Also the lovey bright smile of a little girl holding her big brother's hand appeared in the darkness when his breath was about to stop.

It was like a magic as he felt a sweet lovely voice running through his ears. Then there was a bang on his head.

Afterward, he already found himself in this white plain room.

Leo couldn't help but wipe off her watery eyes by his nose since his arms were locked. He really wanna comfort and kiss away her sadness but his neck was damn hurt currently as well as the whole body seemed not to move easily!!

Ashhhh, why everything didn't go smoothly when he already had a chance!!!

..............

' Haru, get up sweetie.. We're getting back to the hotel' Ellena whispered softly at a little boy sleeping on the nearby sofa.

It was 2 in the evening and she had to give Leo time to rest more.

She wanted to stay here too but Haru might have got sick since he cried hard earlier and his clothes got soak as well. He hadn't changed which turned him to sweaty.