Coffee1

HI!! Thank you for read and soon to be voting fanning and commenting ((WINK WINK)) Hope u enjoy it!!

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*

I looked in the mirror and this is what I saw: a light brown haired girl that had her perfect sleek hair put back into a tight pony tail. She has a beautiful heart shaped face with radiant skin. Her eyes flashed with light blue. Wow, I thought to myself. When I really try to impress a guy, I try really hard to look my best. Truthfully, I was going on my first date. I am a senior and a geek. I can, apparently, be a hot geek though. I am going with a guy named Jake. Jake is . . . indescribable. He sort of had a Brad Pitt look to him. The only difference would be that Jake looks younger and not as muscular. Oh, and they have different eye color. I don't really think that matters now because of the image of Brad Pitt in your head. You can't picture him with green eyes can you? That is understandable. Why Jake wanted me to go on a date with me because he has plenty other girls he can date.

Then I heard a faint knock on my door. JAKE! I ran across the dining room and right on the floor mat. I opened the door slowly to see Brad Pitt; AKA Jake. He was wearing jeans and a T-shirt that outlined his gorgeous body. Sigh.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded happily. My first date is with Jake! I thought this date would never come. He took my hand and led me down a small pathway leading to the busy street. Like a gentleman, he opened my door for me and I slipped in. We drove for about half an hour while talking about the most random things. It felt nice. Sadly, Jake would not tell me where we were going.

Suddenly we stopped at a club. Really? A club? This is what he calls a romantic date? I don't think so! "What are we doing at the Midnight Flows club?" I asked.

He smirked, "Having our date! We can dance and get drunk! If you really want to go somewhere else then w can," He was serious!

OF COURSE I WANTED TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! I sighed and told him that this place was fine. Now I am curious about where he takes him other dates. He knew I didn't drink. He escorted me up to the entrance and then completely ditched me. He saw some of his other friends drunk with a girl by their side. I did not want to that girl for Jake. There is just no way. I walked over to the bar part of the club and sat down on one of the stools. I was not in the party mood. Around me the music banged and people were slurring their speech. What a great first date!

After fifteen minutes I could not find Jake. I walked around the club but still could not find him. Finally I found him in the girl's bathroom! He was shirtless on top on the counter with another girl. My jaw dropped. I ran outside of the bathroom with faintly hearing a gasp and someone calling my name. I thought he liked me. Tears spilled down my check while I ran for the exit.

I ran down the street and kept running. It was dark outside now. Good, I thought to myself. I started to slow down and walk. I didn't here "desperate" Jake following me. I rounded a corner but then bumped into someone, and fell to the ground. I groaned in plain. I had landed flat on my butt. Great! (SARCASM)

"Geez, sorry. Are you okay?" Said a deep male's voice. Well, I am now, I thought.

I looked up to see a tall guy in jeans and a hoodie. His hood was covering his, probably, prefect face. He reached his hand down and took mine. He helped me up slowly.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Can't tell you," He said.

"Why?"

"Cause some things are better left a mystery."

"A name is not really a mystery."

"To you it is."

"It shouldn't be."

"But it is."

My voice was still shaky from seeing Jake in the bathroom. Sigh. I still had tears on my cheeks.

"Why are you crying? I hope you didn't get that hard!" He sounded frantic.

I sighed, "No, you didn't. I just had a hard night. Well, see you later," I whispered. I turned around and started to walk away.

"WAIT!" He cried after me. "I want to buy you a cup of coffee to apologize!"

I turned around to see him right in front of me. "First, tell me your name and put down your hood."

He did it! He took off his hood! The only thing was that he had on large sunglasses. Otherwise, he had dark brown that swished against the wind. His face was the perfect shape. Wow, he was hot! "Whoa! What's with the sunglasses?" I asked.

"You should have told me to tell you that before. To late! You aren't going to get that answer. My name is Xavier. What is your name?"

I looked at him for a second, "You know, you remind me of Xavier Grass the rock star. It is silly to think because why would Xavier Grass be walking the streets at night like this? Anyway, my name is Jade. So, let's go get some coffee!"

We walked and walked until we found a coffee shop. It was about midnight then. It made me think of leaving Jake at Midnight Flows. Xavier bought some coffee and a muffin for me. He was kind. Xavier was like any man I ever wanted.

"Do you want me to drive you home tonight?" He whispered kindly.

I very willingly took his offer. Even though my home was about half an hour away, I didn't mind and neither did he.  The drive home would be long but I was very curious about Xavier. He was like a new piece of technology.

When I made it home I said my goodbye to Xavier and watched him walk away into the darkness. I offered the guest room for the night. He declined and said that he had business to take care of. I did not ask but I was still curious on what he could possibly be doing at one in the morning. I went to bed only to be interrupted by my cell phone.

"Hello?" I asked. Who would be calling this early?

"Why did you leave me babe?" Jake's voice was on the other line. His voice was slurred. I am so stupid for even answering the phone.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled into the phone. I hung up to be only greeted by another phone call. Jake. Once it went to voice mail, he called me again and again. I kept listening to his pleads until I fell asleep.

_____________________________________________

HI! Comment

Vote

Fan

Read my other stories!

TEEHEE