Chapter 12- Special Moment

Start from the beginning

His charm was too much!!

-Ring Ring Ring Ring-

' Errrrrrsss.. Ersssssss.. xC' The high volume interrupted Haru and made him groaned..

Ellena sighed then pressed the green button again..

' It's okay.. Continue your sleep lah sweetie' She patted haru softly and lulled him to sleep.

' What's up with you?!' Ellena snarled quietly at the person glaring like a witch in the phone's screen. This time she was video calling her. Did this girl go silly!?

'Lemme talk to Leo oppa!!!' Eun Joo bit her lip furiously as she noticed someone's black hair next to that bitch.

' Don't you see his eyes are closing?' Somewhat, Ellena got irritated with this type of girl! A girl who knew everything but just pretended like she was blind or deaf.

'Yah! I'm his girlfriend!! And who do you think you are?! Stopping me from having a speech with my boyfriend!?'

' -- Me? You really wanna know who is me? Alright, make a deal then! if you get the answer, stop calling again!! Dare or not?' Ellena gazed at the person ahead coldly, she burst out a smirk as that leech nodded her head.

'You're just a sex slave!! What's more?? Or a migrant who had nowhere to stay! What's else??!' Ellena ignored that harsh word coz the last laugher was the one who laughed her lung out till rolling on the floor. And she would let that Mic bitch be the first laugher.

' Oppa' Ellena rubbed her hand on Leo's cheek as she whispered.

-scratch-

-scratch-

-scratch-

' Emmmm..' Finally, Leo answered but he still didn't wake up!! Did he have sleeping pill last night?

' Oppa, who're you hugging?'

' Emmm... E-Elli..zzzz' Leo frowned and replied slowly.

' Who's she?' Ellena kept asking as the game started its target.

' Emmm..nothing..'

' Leo?' Eun Joo laughed hard but the next sentence stalled her happiness.

' Nothing but my wife zzzzZzzz'

' Then do you have a girlfriend?'

' Hmmmm..'

' What's her name?'

' Hummm.. It starts with E.. Zzzzzz'

'See!! You're just a wife who stands only for a name!!'

' Emmm.. E and L.. ash, don't you forget your name Ellena?!' Leo who got disturbed by Ellena finally woke up and locked her hand for it moving annoyingly on his face.

' What're you holding?' Ellena shook her head and quickly hid the phone.

' Oppa, what did you tell me last night??'

' Huh?' Leo held a question mark on his head with this different behavior of Ellena. She switched from a sassy girl to be a cute one!! Let it be like this from now one!!

' Before this..' Ellena sticking out her lips and made a kiss sign which woke Leo up 100000%

' Say it again please~'

' I Love you' Leo instantly spoke the sentence, he would say it million times for her sake but not for now! That pinky lip was calling him~~

-click-