So Annoying...

Based on Episode 335.

---------------------------------------

"Woah..." The brats muttered from the back of the sleek red sports car. You glanced up at Yukiko, who seemed to be having a blast.

"Couldn't you have rented a different car?" Conan muttered to his mother.

"What do you mean? This type of car suits me better, don't you think?" Yukiko replied.

"Yeah, well aren't you speeding a bit much?" He grumbled.

"Don't worry, I'll watch for speed traps." Yukiko chuckled.

"Idiot, I meant watch your speedometer, not the police!" Conan barked.

You nudged the boy in the side. "Chill out, Judo. Let her have a little fun~" You hummed at him.

He glanced at you. "She's still breaking the law." He griped. "Besides, what exactly did the two of you do yesterday?" He whispered to you.

"Normal things. Went out to eat, went shopping, and chatted." You stated casually. Yukiko had requested that you keep your new room a secret, at least for now.

"What did you talk about?" Conan asked, worried she'd given you more reckless ideas.

A blush bloomed across your face, and you quickly tried to hide it by looking out the window. "W-we didn't talk about anything." You stated, your tone taunt from nerves.

"Weren't you the one who just said you talked?"

"We just... um... talked about the weather and stuff. Yeah, trivial stuff." You chuckled nervously.

"You're acting weird." He muttered.

"What are you talking about? I'm just excited to get where we're going." You dismissed his statement. "Which reminds me, do any of you know where we're going?" You asked the brats, trying to get Conan's attention off of you.

"No." Mitsuhiko replied.

"Come on, tell us where we're going!" Genta called to Yukiko.

"Please?" Ayumi begged.

"It's a place where everyone will be extremely happy." Yukiko replied cryptically.

The kids pouted. "Conan's mom's being mean." Ayumi muttered sadly.

"I already told you, she isn't my mother, but some old lady I'm related to!" Conan protested.

"You shouldn't have said that." You sighed.

Conan glanced at his mother, and regret instantly filled his face. His mother was glowering down at him, her eyes burning angrily at her careless son. "I-I mean, young lady." He reiterated nervously.

"Nice save." You chuckled, earning a glare from the boy.

Yukiko's phone rang, and she pulled over to answer it. "Hello? Oh, Karata!" Yukiko chimed into the phone. "Oh, the timing for Number-0 is going to take a little longer? Well, we're on our way now, so we'll see you soon!" Yukiko smiled, before hanging up the phone, and returning to driving.

"What's Number-0?" Mitsuhiko asked.

"Is it a robot?" Genta questioned.

"Tell us!" Ayumi pleaded.

"S-e-c-r-e-t~" Yukiko hummed.

"We must be going to see a preview screening of Kamen Yaiba: The Movie 2." Conan muttered.

"Really?!" The brats began cheering in the back seat, as Yukiko pulled up to a stoplight.

"But how'd you know?" Yukiko asked, perplexed.