Showboating at its Finest

7 minutes until the stated time. Conan glared over at the annoying little girl. How did she plan on making this work? She glanced over, smirked, and walked over to him.

"Hey, Judo. Who would you rather catch, me or Kid?" She hummed happily.

"Both of you." Conan growled.

"Yes, but we both know you won't be able to prove I'm a thief. After all, I'm just a kid." She smiled, using the line he frequently used to get out of uncomfortable questions. "So, do you want to know where Kid is or not?"

Conan was taken aback. "I thought you were trying to help him, why would you help me catch him?"

"I'm just giving you a location. Whatever you do with it is up to you. Besides, you are both my friends. I don't want to see either of you in a pitiful little funk."

"I'm not in a funk." Conan grumbled.

"Sure, you're not, Judo." She chuckled. He's going to be on the tallest building northwest of here. I believe it's a hotel. He'll descend from the roof, he should arrive in approximately five minutes. Think you can make it in time?" She asked with a grin.

"And what will you be doing in that time?" Conan growled skeptically.

"I'll be right here. Honestly, where else would I be. My leg is still healing, I can't go for strolls under the moon ya know." You sighed.

Conan glanced down at your bandaged leg. She has been favoring it more the past few days. She's winced anytime she's had to walk, or anytime anyone bumped it. Maybe she's telling me about Kid because she's found herself incapable of completing the heist in her condition. Conan thought for a moment, then smiled. "Can I borrow your hair bow for a little while?"

"Sure." You shrugged.

"Thanks, I'll take you up on your offer. It'll be fun to see that thief's reaction." He turned and started to run out the door.

"Have fun~" Rin waved, a smirk breaking through her calm facade.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Man is he easy to fool." You sighed. You glanced out the window, dozens of news vehicles, and thousands of people filled the parking lot out front. I suppose it's time to get going~ You hummed happily. Everything was in place, just as you'd planned it. It's time for Black Fox to make her first live appearance. You thought as you slipped out of the police filled room.

You were heading towards the bathroom, when you saw an all too familiar face. You ducked inside a random room, and waited for him to pass. When the coast was clear, you stepped back out into the hall. "I didn't expect them to let Mickey join in." You mumbled. Mickey was to Black Fox as Nakamori was to Kaito Kid. They'd never caught you, but they both knew quite a bit about your styles. "Well, this just got a little more interesting." You hummed as you continued to the bathroom.

When you entered the bathroom, checked to make sure you were alone, and climbed into the largest stall. You could feel it. Damn, this crap feels just like the poison. You gritted your teeth, trying to keep from making any noise. You'd taken a shot of the baijiu Heiji had left behind the other day. You'd made sure to study Conan's reversion intently, and you'd set your plan up to fit within those ten minutes, with some time to spare. Guess Judo should have made it to the roof, and spotted Kid by now. You smiled to yourself through the pain. The pain suddenly exploded, and you could feel your body changing. Last time this had happened, you'd been unconscious, so you didn't get to experience the feeling of your body growing. It was uncomfortable, like someone had put dozens of thick layers over your arms, they felt sluggish, and unfamiliar at first, but your body quickly recognized its original form.