Chapter 48

Omniscient

"Stay just like dat" August instructed Lena as he took the picture.

"You done now?" She asked with a small smile.

"Yeah, this one is perfect" he replied as he looked at the picture.

"Who would've known that you'd enjoy this so much?" She asked as she finally got comfortable on the couch with him.

"Yeah I don't know" he shrugged. "It's fun though"

"So what do you wanna do the rest of the day?" She asked.

Almost immediately he got a smirk on his face before turning to face her.

"I got a couple ideas" he replied with a mischievous smile. Today was Saturday meaning they both had the day off, which was convenient for him.

"Stooopp" she whined, while secretly hoping he continued.

"You playin. I'm just trying to make it to where you can't walk tomorrow but if that's not what you want" he shrugged before turning around to look at her. The look on her face was full of desire and surprise meaning he'd gotten his answer.

"Go get in dat' bed" he laughed before watching her power walk to the bedroom.

Before he joined her he grabbed a couple ice cubes and put them in a cup then a scarf that was hanging near the counter. Once he entered the room he handed her the scarf and instructed her to tie it around her eyes which she did without complaint.

"You ready?" He asked as she laid naked in the middle of their bed. With a light shiver she nodded.

He grabbed her feet and spread her legs open, leaving soft kisses in between her thighs as she increased her breathing. Once he felt as if she was ready enough, he grabbed one of the ice cubes.

Taking it between his lips he traced the inside of her watching as her legs shook from surprise and pleasure. Hearing her moan was like music to his ears as he switched from the ice cube to his warm tongue.

Only after a couple minutes did she cum, pleasing him.

"I ain't done yet" he said as she tried to her her breathing under control, but she was ready for more.

He took off her blindfold forcing her to keep eye contact as he slowly slipped into her. Instantly she moaned, trying to look away before he gripped her chin to look at him.

She knew exactly what he was trying to do, make a baby. And knowing how hard they'd been trying Recently she allowed him to do anything. No matter what it was she knew she'd be pleased.

"Babe" she groaned in the bed.

"Wassup?" He asked as he sat next to her eating strawberries.

"Can you run me a bath?" She asked.

He smirked before nodding his head.

"I gotchu bae" he replied, knowing he'd worn her out.

He quickly filled the tub with warm water before carrying her into the bathroom and letting her relax.

As she did so, she thought deeply about life at the moment. It seemed as if everything was perfect, except one thing. A baby.

They tried constantly for a baby, but it seemed like nothing was happening. All she could do was pray about it and make an appointment for the doctor. She just hoped there was nothing wrong...

Y'all... I've been on such a long break and I'm sorry 😫 college has been kicking my ass and I'm just trying to stay ahead. But I'm swear I'm gonna start updating again. ❤️