Chapter 37

Omniscient 

As she waited for her class to end Lena sighed trying to ignore the man sitting beside her. A week had passed since she told August about this guy trying to flirt with her and nothing had changed.

August of course continued taking her to class and picking her up, but that obviously didn't phase him. 

"Okay everybody, you're dismissed. Remember to read your book!" The teacher yelled as people walked out of the classroom. Lena gathered her things before following the crowd.

"Come on Lena, let me take yo fine ass out. I can show you how a real man pleases his woman" He said as he followed her outside of the classroom.

"Derrick, I'm engaged. I've told you this over and over"

"I don't give a fuck. I bet he doesn't make you feel the way I could" He said, still following her.

"You're right! He makes me feel great" She said as she gave him a fake smile. She looked around the parking lot for their car but couldn't see him anywhere. Normally he showed up early so situations like this couldn't happen. 

Feeling her arm being pulled she gasped as Derrick pulled her to his chest. 

"You know something Lena, I always get what I want" He said as he gripped her arms so she was unable to move. 

"Get the fuck off me" She said as she attempted to pull away from him. His nails dug through her skin as she tried to get him off of her causing the skin to break and blood spilled. 

"Aye bruh, the fuck are you doing?" August yelled as he ran towards them. He mentally cursed himself for over sleeping and being late to pick her up. 

"Oh, this your bitch? My bad bruh" Derrick said with a slight smile as he let his hold on Lena go. 

Hearing those words come from his mouth made August fume with anger as he punched him so hard he fell straight to the ground. That didn't stop him though as August jumped on top of him continuing to hit him over and over. 

"Okay baby, stop! August!" Lena said as she attempted to pull him off. She could see people watching and a small crowd was forming so she knew it was a matter of time before the cops came. 

"Call her a bitch again bruh, see what happens!" August yelled as he let Lena pull him off. Derrick laid there without moving seeing as he was in too much pain. 

As skinny as August was, he definitely knew how to fight. He knew that he had most likely broken his nose, but he didn't care. He deserved it in his mind. 

As they got in the car they rode in silence for a few minutes since Lena was too scared to say anything. She had never seen August so mad, but seeing him defend her like that also had her slightly turned on. 

"Are you okay?" He asked as they pulled up to a red light. 

"I'm fine" She said as she rubbed over the cuts on her arms. His eyes went to it before he grabbed her arms to see it more clearly. 

"He did dat'?" He asked as his nostrils flared from being angered once again. Seeing those cuts made him want to go back and fuck him up more than he already had.