Chapter 13

1 month later
Lena

"Can I open my eyes yet?" I asked getting impatient.

"Just wait a second, we almost thea" August replied.

I was currently sitting in the passenger seat of his car as he drove me to an unknown place. It was Valentine's Day and he was trying to surprise me, but I was becoming impatient.

As I felt the car slow down I knew we were arriving.

"Okay baybeh, open yo eyes" he said as I turned to face him. I looked around to see where we were before smiling.

"Awe babe!" I said smiling at him before leaning over to kiss him. "Are we really about to do this?"

He nodded with a smirk before getting out of the car and coming to my side. He opened the door and lead me inside.

I had been telling him about my ideas of getting a tattoo with Chelsea's death date in Roman numerals on my shoulder. So his Valentine's Day surprise was bringing me to this tattoo shop he had been to before so I could get it done.

To say I was nervous was an understatement, but I was excited to have a piece of her with me.

We walked in and were greeted by a woman at the front desk.

"Hey how can I help y'all?" She asked with a smile.

"We got an appointment with Jason" August replied.

"Okay, y'all can have a seat right there and I'll go get him" she replied before walking away.

A few minutes later she was walking back with a guy following her.

"What's up man, I haven't seen you in a while"

"Wazzam bruh, just been busy wit work and allat" August replied.

He nodded his head before turning to me. "And you must be Lena. I'm Jason" he said sticking his hand out to shake.

"Nice to meet you" I said shaking his hand.

He led us back to his work area before asking what we were thinking of getting done. Since me and August had been talking about this for a while, we already had sketches done, so august pulled them out to show him.

"These are awesome! So which one of y'all wants to go first?" He asked looking up at us.

August volunteered since he saw how nervous I was acting. He was adding to his collection of tattoos with a date of Mel's death. He had been working on this tattoo for a while and already had most of it done, but he just had to have some shading done.

"Are you okay?" I asked nervously as I watched him get the tattoo done.

He chuckled at me before nodding. "I'm kinda used to the feeling by now. I'm aight baybeh" he said smiling at me.

Soon enough his tattoo was finished and they had it all packaged up so it was my turn.

I took my shirt off with a tube top on and laid on my stomach on the chair. August sat on one side of me holding my hand while Jason sat on the other getting the ink ready.