Chapter 10- Family trip??

Start from the beginning

'zzzzzzzZzzzz'

'--zzzzzZZZZzzz' The thing on Leo's shoulder made him couldn't move.

'-_~zzzZzzzzzz' He lifted up Haru's head (?) and placed it on his chest instead.

'-_ozzzzzZzzzz' But the long smooth hair touched his hand and the soft skin as well.

'-_0zzzZzz' He tilted to look who was there. Haru was sleeping at the third seat with his body was being cuddled by the person next to him.

'0_0!!' The clear face of the person beside Leo woke him up like there was a heavy stick hit on his back..

' Eun joo?'

Leo answered the phone call; yet fixtated his eyes on that pretty face.

/Oppa, where're you? Wanna go hiking with me?/

' Sorry, Eun joo ssi, I'm on the way to Jeju Island. A family trip of Haru's school.'

/ Eh, A family trip!? With these two of you? Ahh, why don't you call me too, oppa?!/

' Hehe I almost forgot it too, Haru just told me last night. Anyway, there're three of us ^^'

/ Three?? Who else?/

' Elli, she just pops out'

/ Ohh, good then!! By the way, have a nice and safe trip oppa/

' Ne, you too! Annyeong' Leo placed the phone back  his pocket and gazed at the sleeping face near him.

There was no expression on his face, either happy or sad. He sighed then leant back on the bus's window.

--------------------------------------------------------

' Papa, eat this!~' Haru fed Leo a big spoon of ice-cream hoping it would refresh his mind. He didn't know why Leo wore on poker face, it happened since they were on the bus.

The bus arrived at the hotel safety and they were now sitting in the lobby with a large group of other family.

' Papa, what's the matter?' Haru could feel Leo was different, he didn't speak a single word with Ellena like he always did or clung to her. Papa just stayed still and looked away or tried to ignore Mama's existence.

Huhh!! Didn't he want to meet Mama the most?? Why did he suddenly act like a stranger to Mama??

' No matter, I'm okay lah!'

That tiring face said not! Haru immediately turned him to face the receptionist area where a queue of people were waiting for the check-in.

' Look! Mama's there!'

' Emmm...' Leo hissed and turned away..

Hurhhhh, what happened to Papa?? O.o

.........................

' Haru, Let's go! Our room's number is 756, 7th floor!'

Having done the check-in, Ellena rushed back to their seat and held haru's hand. But there was a statue who didn't move his butt. The mommy and son paused as they were waiting for this snob.

' Papa?'

'.......' Leo gathered the suitcases and quietly followed them..

' Is he sick?' Ellena whispered at Haru who was in her arms.

' I don't know too' Haru shook his head as he glanced at that fixed face.

The atmosphere became intense and no one uttered any word until they climbed in the elevator.