Tracer x F!Reader ~ Hug the Kitten

(Y/N) POV

I sat on my girlfriend's bed, reading some Dorian Gray while she was on a mission; we both work for Overwatch in the field but Jesse usually dumped his paperwork on me, I'm fine with that though. Anywho; as I sat, a knock came from the door and before I could speak, Hanna and Mei burst in with huge smiles.

"Can I help you?" I inquired. They glanced at each other before stealing me from the bed and pulling me along to the main couch area; they sat me on one of the couches, continuously smiling as Mei left to grab something apparently while Hanna sat next to me.

"So, do you what happened to the last mission's report that you were given?" A deep voice came from behind us; I turned to see 76 walking up and lean on the backrest of the couch we sat on.

"I believe I sent that to you under Travesty, remember?" He hummed, Hanna rested her head on my lap.

"Why Travesty?" she questioned. I glanced quickly at 76 and decided to let him answer this one as I flushed red.

"Someone and Jamison decided to let go of a certain Junkrat bomb near the target, giving our position away with giggles and almost failing the mission."

"Almost! We still finished it," I whined. 76 chuckled before patting my head and going back to his office. He was like a dad to all of us but felt like he did fatherly things for me more than the others as I had never had a father figure before. Mei came back with a large shopping bag, looking ominous with every stride she took; Hanna sat up just as Mei sat next to me, taking out...

"A kitten onesie?" I asked they both nodded. Sighing, I retrieved it and left to put it on; it was a little big but was toasty and fuzzy so I'll overlook the size. I flipped up the hood with ears and slid to the couches as the onesie had fluffy feet; Hanna and Mei squealed while complimenting me.

"Can we hug you?!" They were inches from my face with sparkling eyes; once I nodded, the air around me became stuffy as my body was enveloped with arms. I felt something shift as more and more arms encased me; I currently had Mei, Hanna, Jesse, 76, Lucio, Amelle, Jamison, Farreha, Winston, and Zarya surrounding me with love. The rest of the crew seemed to join in as I start to wobble and grow heavy but a certain someone seemed to be missing from my embrace.

"Okay, that's it! I want my girlfriend back now!" The crowd dispersed and turned towards the owner of the very British voice at seemed miffed by the way she stood; Lena zapped beside me and just like that, we stood in her room wrapped each other's arms.

"Lena," I whined, "you're sweaty."

"Sorry, love. Let me get changed quickly, be back in a tick!" She spoke cheerfully as she zipped off to the on-suite; I placed myself back on the bed, which had grown cold, and began to read as I waited. A few minutes later, a weight appeared on my lap and a head of spiky brown hair popped up from under the bottom of my book, burying its head in my stomach.

"Awe, is my Tracer jealous?"

"No." Lena shot up abruptly, her cheeks flush with embarrassment, "okay, maybe." I giggled, placing my book on the bed to wrap my arms around her head.

"You are so cute when you become a British tomato," I mumbled into her soft hair; Lena popped her eyes up in between my chest, making my own face blush to match her.

"I'm supposed to say you're cute, you're in the super adorable onesie." She quickly pecked my lips before placing her face back on my stomach, letting me read once again; a few light snores came from my snuggle buddy, lulling me to sleep as well for a much-needed catnap.