Garrett x F!Reader ~ It's You

Requested by pepapepa777 

(Y/N) POV

The sun broke through the giant trees that surrounded the cozy home that I had purchased out in the forest to get away from life. A modern log cabin! I had a small clearing at the back for a small garden of flowers and berries; I spent most of my time out there or on the porch with a cool drink of iced tea. Hitting my bedroom window, the sun woke me in its warm light as the day started as normal.

"Hey, bud. Morning," I hummed as my Huskey rested his head next to mine. Licking my nose, he trotted out the room as I wrapped myself in my fuzzy robe and followed him to the kitchen. I grabbed the large bag of dog food and filled up his bowl, ruffling his fur as I let him eat. I wandered around the kitchen, making (coffee/tea) and my favourite breakfast food before heading to the deck and sitting in one of the wooden chairs that were covered in pillows and blankets.

"Get back here!!" a voice shouted from the woods. A large blur whizzed past my garden while a very tall, rangy man with eyes of golden light stopped beside my roses. My heart skipped a beat as the image of a red string connecting us flashed across my eyes. Smirking, he tipped an invisible hat at me before going back to his chase.

"Who?" I breathed feeling a warm glow in my cheeks. Shaking my head, I finished up my breakfast and headed back inside to get dressed for gardening to get my mind off of all that. Changing quickly, I put on some black short shorts, a (f/c) tank top, and a large straw-hat. The roses were a brilliant red and soft pink. The tulips were all purple. The raspberries and blackberries were almost ready. And the strawberries were just beginning to turn red. Pulling weeds, cutting off the dead leaves, and watering them was the thing I loved most.

"You have a lovely garden." A silk-smooth voice complimented me from behind; the man from earlier leaned on a tree, smiling as he walked over. My chest moved rapidly as he became inches away, taking the hose from my hand. His skin was soft and cold but oddly warm as well; holding my hands, the faint glow of a red string appeared around us, tying them together. "Can you see it too?" he whispered, brushing my knuckles with his thumb.

"Yes," I breathed, surprised at how soft I sounded. I slowly looked up at his eyes, getting lost in the golden pools. His lips locked with mine, turning from soft and careful to passionate and deep. His brown shaggy hair became interlaced with my fingers as I moved my arms around his shoulder while his arms held my waist tightly against him. I broke for air, grinning like a madman as he swayed the both of us.

"You're mine now."