Crystal Gems x F!Reader ~ Cuddles

(Y/N) POV

With everything that has happened, I still go over to a certain house and demand snuggles. The first victim I came across was Jasper, the large hunk of a gem who was lifting weights on the beach by herself. Her long white hair was tied in a ponytail, a perfect way to get her attention. I snuck up quietly and gave it a good tug, smiling widely as I called her name.

"Jasper!" I chirped. Her form slowly turned around; a menacing aura surrounded her.

"What do you want, (y/n)?" she asked, trying to suppress her anger once she noticed I was the one still holding her hair. Smiling brightly, I let go and opened my arms. "What does that mean?"

"You don't know what this is? It's called a hug but, if you sit down and let me sit on your lap then it's called cuddling!" I exclaimed, rocking on my heels. She seemed to grasp the concept as she dropped the weights, sat down cross-legged abruptly, and pulled me onto her lap in a tight grip. "Yes! Thank you!!" We sat like this for a good hour, watching the waves crash on the shore contently.

"This has been relaxing but, I've got training to do, (y/n). See you later." Lifting me up easily, Jasper stood up and placed me on the sand before her, letting me rush to the house behind us. Opening the door, the sound of laughter reached my ears as I glanced up by Steven's bed to see both him and Connie playing video games. I removed my shoes and walked up the staircase towards them; a cold nose pressed up against my hand once I was at the top.

"Hello, Lion," I hummed, petting his fur with a smile.

"Hey, (y/n)! What's up?" Connie asked, looking back at the both of us. With a sigh, Steven paused the game and helped Connie stand up; he knew why I was here; I'd done it many times before. With Lion laying on the floor, I rested against him and let the kids sit either side of me to enjoy a good cuddle session. "So, this happens a lot, does it?" I nodded, getting comfy. Connie seemed happy as we three stayed there for an hour and a half.

"Alright, I'll let you go back to your video games," I smiled, standing back up and watching them sit at the TV again. I leapt from the side and landed with a squeak on the couch. Walking towards the transport crystal, Amethyst appeared with a large sandwich in her hand and a wide smile.

"Hey, (y/n)! What-cha up to?" she asked, eating her food in one go. With a smile that matched hers, I opened my arms wide to signal my objective, which she understood. "My room. Now!" She opened the door with her gem and pulled me towards an old purple-blue couch; as I sat on the couch, Amethyst transformed into a very fluffy purple cat and sat on my lap with a happy purr.

"Amethyst, have you seen my- Oh! How are you, (y/n)?" Pearl descended from her room with a graceful landing. "I see you're here on your own accord for cuddles," she hummed.

"Care to join us?" I inquired, patting the seat next to me.

"Pearl isn't in on the whole 'cuddles' thing," Amethyst teased, waving her tail.

"I am too! Scooch over!" Pearl flushed, sitting on my left and letting me rest my head on her shoulder. "This is quite nice; we should do this more often." The three of us got comfy and stayed there until dinner time. With my intrusion, I thought it only right that I will be the one to make dinner for everyone. A hamburger casserole wrapped in bacon! Dinner went well and Garnet currently had her head on my lap with content.

"Thank you for dinner, (y/n). The cuddles were a nice touch," she hummed, squeezing my hand that rested on her stomach. As we sat there, the rest of the household joined us with smiles and full bellies; even Jasper made the effort to rest her back on my legs.

"I've got to go, almost bedtime," I whined, earning the same from the others. We said our goodbyes as I headed home, passing a certain barn on the way. "Perry! Lapis! You two home?" I called out. Two heads looked over the truck bed sticking out of the front of the barn; the TV was on and popcorn covered the floor.

"Come on up, (y/n)!" smiled Peridot, watching as Lapis flew down to help me up to the comfy space, they sat in. "Care to join us?" I nodded and got in between them, rest my head on Lapis' shoulder while holding onto Peridot's hand. The days where I get to cuddle and snuggle all day are the best!