Zak Bagans x F!Reader ~ Lockdown Aftermath

(Y/n) POV

Gracie laid down on my lap as I watched an episode of Shadow Hunters while waiting for a text from my boyfriend, Zak Bagans, after I had gotten a Snapchat an hour or two ago. As the credits rolled, the front door opened and thuds could be heard down the hallway. Gracie perked up and ran towards the noise, leaving me by myself.

I felt the couch dip a bit and a head landed on my chest while a pair of strong arms were wrapped around my waist. I looked down to see Zak in his lockdown gear with his face in my breasts, sighing deeply and shakily.

"How did the investigation go, love?" he groaned and squeezed me a little tighter.

"That bad, huh. I made hot cocoa if you want some, spiked or not?" I looked down at him as he looked up at me. I heard a small "spiked please" and the warmth around my waist left so I could get up and get the drink. I put some liquor in the cocoa and walked back to the couch to see Zak cuddling Gracie and watching Gravity Falls.

"Here you go babe," I said as I handed him the drink, sitting back down. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder for comfort and Gracie climbed onto our laps as well.

"Okay, tell me what happened. This seemed like a tough one from the beginning anyway."

"We helped a family and it has taken a toll on me, possession is a horrid thing. I'm just happy to be home with you but we did get some really good evidence."

"Well that's good and it's great that you can find a bright side of this. You also did help a family which is good and I bet they are happy for all your help." He gave me a small smile and pressed his soft lips to mine in a short sweet kiss.

"Thanks (y/n). Let's go to bed. You too, Gracie, come on." Gracie jumped up and bounded to the bedroom, I giggled at her antics. My sides began to ache as Zak began to tickle me.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Zak...HAHA...stop," I tried to stop him in between laughter. He towered over me and smiled down at me as he grazed my sides, I am SUPER ticklish. After a while, we were both out of breath and heard Gracie whining for us. Zak helped me off the couch and we walked into the room, getting dressed into pajamas.

"Did we need to do things tomorrow?" I asked him as we crawled into bed together. He thought for a minute as I placed my head on his chest while he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah, I have to help with editing, evidence, and voice over. But we're doing it all here so you can sleep in a bit." I gave him a warm smile and kissed his soft warm lips, he smiled into the kiss as he kissed back.

"Good night babe!"

"Good night (y/n)."