Dean x M!Reader ~ Three more days

(Y/n) POV

Four days. They had been here for four days with three left to go until they leave.

The Winchesters had crashed at my place due to a bad hunt that was finished but left them with many stitches and bruises. I helped with the stitches and wounds but after that, they just became lazy and said they would be here until they found a case or for a week.

It's been four days and Dean was getting annoying while Sammy just sat on his laptop most of the time. Right now, the boys are out getting food while I sat on my laptop looking for a case. I couldn't find anything, I sighed and looked at my phone to see I had looked for about an hour.

I put my headphones back in and walked to the kitchen to get a beer. I didn't hear the door open nor the arguing as I looked for a bottle, I looked at the living room but didn't see anything. I shrugged and closed the fridge door, I heard a door from upstairs slam, making me jump a bit.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, I pressed pause on my phone and took my headphones out to feel a head rest in the crook of my neck. I lifted my hand and rubbed his head, the hair was short so that meant Sam had gone upstairs.

"So, you want to talk about it?" he shook his head and squeezed me tighter. His breath was shallow and unsteady, I waddled over to the couch and was pulled down onto the couch but landed on Dean's lap. He kept his head in my neck and just sat there. I grabbed the remote and watched TV while Dean silently held me in his arms.

Sammy came out of the room and saw us on the couch, his brother had fallen asleep, and raised an eyebrow at the sight.

"So, are you going to tell me what happened?"

"We just had a disagreement. Nothing to worry about."

"Too late. Why is Dean like this?" Sam shrugged his shoulders and grabbed a beer and sat down, watching TV.

We watched for a few hours until it was 10:00, Sam helped me put his brother to bed. I locked the house down for the night and walked back upstairs to have Sam stop me.

"(Y/n), we had a fight over the last case. Dean may get...touchy," Sam patted my shoulder and went to one of the guest rooms. I didn't know what he meant, I mean we put Dean to bed in the other guest bedroom, why would I have to worry?

My question was answered quite quickly after I opened my door to see Dean in my bed. I sighed, got dressed, and crawled into bed with him. He smiled and moved closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Thanks (y/n)," I nodded, snuggling closer to him. He cupped my cheek and kissed me, I kissed back which made him smile into it.

"I love you (y/n)"

"I love you too, Winchester."