Stace x F!Reader ~ Home From Work

Requested by DarknessDemon2026

(Y/N) POV

"(Y/N)!! SOMETHING WEIRD HAPPENED!!" My boyfriend burst through the apartment door after work. I peeked my head out of the kitchen to see Stace looking very frazzled and out of breath.

"Uh huh," I said slowly, turning back to the cookie batter I was working on. "You work in the mall, how is that a surprise?" I giggled.

"Yeah, not the point. Kyle took my advice! Are those cookies?" He spoke quickly, losing me after a few seconds. I furrowed my brow in confusion, I smacked his hand away from the batter already formed into balls.

"Who took your advice?" Stace went to flop onto the couch.

"Kyle did!" He threw up his hands.

"You mean Kade? How is that weird? You're his manager, babe." He pouted, rolling off the couch to wrap his arms around my waist with the batter bowl between us. "If I remember correctly, you did threaten him."

"I either think he's in love or got a pet but he won't tell me." He looks adorable when his face his scrunched in thought. I kissed his cheek before turning back to the tray to place it in the oven.

"That's his choice, Stace. Let him live," I teased, cleaning up with him still attached. "Hey, can I clean?"

"No, do it later. I need a cuddle buddy on the couch." Stealing the dishes from my hands, he pulled me to the couch. "Do you think it's a cat?" He asked, breaking the minute long silence we had.

"Stace!"

"Okay, okay!! Just...let me know if he tells you." I smacked his chest, kissing him before turning the TV on with a sigh of content.